Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm losing my mind

1. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

I'm losing my mind

Advertisements
    Gavin has been awake since 10. TEN AM!!!

He's taken about 3 5-10 minute naps, which he wakes himself up from by letting out a very loud scream. But then I come to him & he's all happy & smiling.

When he's not sleeping, he's either hungry or just content. He's definitely not constipated or anything since he's had about 3 poopy diapers & his temp is 98.8. I'm at my wits end. I've already set up the couch for myself because DH is going to need to go to bed soon.

I don't know what's up with him. And I don't know what else to do.

Someone please help before I lose my shit.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Is he screaming like he's in pain or uncomfortable?

Check to see if there is pricking him or something on his skin that he doesn't like?

3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine View Post
    Is he screaming like he's in pain or uncomfortable?

Check to see if there is pricking him or something on his skin that he doesn't like?

It's definitely like a painful scream. It's very loud, high pitched & it's just one long scream & then he's done.
    He's been bathed & changed into PJs so I don't think anything could be pricking him since he's been doing this all day, before & after bath.

And he's been burping after every bottle as usual so I don't think it could be air trapped.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    It's definitely like a painful scream. It's very loud, high pitched & it's just one long scream & then he's done.
    He's been bathed & changed into PJs so I don't think anything could be pricking him since he's been doing this all day, before & after bath.

And he's been burping after every bottle as usual so I don't think it could be air trapped.
    could teething be starting?
  5. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    could teething be starting?
    That's really the only thing I can think of. He's not drooling more than usual, or at least I don't think so because he already drools a lot. But I gave him my finger to suck on & he was biting it more than sucking.

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    That's really the only thing I can think of. He's not drooling more than usual, or at least I don't think so because he already drools a lot. But I gave him my finger to suck on & he was biting it more than sucking.
    Ahh definitely sending to you then. Hope he feels better soon and you can get some sleep!
  7. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Ahh definitely sending to you then. Hope he feels better soon and you can get some sleep!
    Thanks. DH just got him to fall asleep in his swing so hopefully it lasts. Either way, I'm sleeping down here tonight because if this is the real deal sleep then I am not moving him.

8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    He may just found a sound and likes to hear it.

Just remember, he'll start being awake now more and more.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  9. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by DakotaCowgirl View Post
    He may just found a sound and likes to hear it.

Just remember, he'll start being awake now more and more.
    He's been more active & awake now for weeks... that wasn't the problem. It was completely different.

10. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Could be teething, could be reflux. Could be growing pains.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast