Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nursing Pads.

1. Señor Member
    Señor Member

Nursing Pads.

Advertisements
    What type of nursing pads do you use? I have an entire pack of Up & Up brand (Target) and they don't seem soft enough for me. Especially once I started to get fuller, they can get uncomfortable-- borderline itchy. I had a sample of Medelas from my pump, but I didn't have them long enough to know if they were any good. I would prefer something much softer than the ones I have now, though. That's for sure To the touch, they seem soft, but to my nipples... not so much.

be cool.
  2. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

I was a heavy leaker and wore nursing pads until she was almost 8 months old. I preferred these https://www.google.com/shopping/prod...ed=0CHkQ8wIwAA

I tried every brand and these were definitely my favorite.
  3. Senior Member
    Get some cloth/reusable ones!!! Those will be the softest.

Other than that, my favorite brand would have to be medela followed by lansinoh. I JUST stopped having to use nursing pads at 18 months A lot of people are able to stop using them sooner though (but some have to use them the whole time they're breastfeeding, however long they choose to - it just depends). That was literally my least favorite thing about it!
  4. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

I had some reusable ones but I didn't like them. Yes they were soft but I leaked SOOOO much and I just hated that feeling of always being damp and the odd bubbles it gave me in my shirts. It may be worth it for you to get some to try though. The Bamboobies are backed so if you don't like them you get your money back. I did like the night time ones though I woke up drenched regardless
  5. Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    For the little time I bf my baby girl I preferred the Bamboobies Super-soft Washable Nursing Pads and the disposable Lansinoh. Also, my husband bought me the Medela Hydrogel Pads and Medela Soft Shells from the Hospital's RX at the LC's request.

Amazon.com: Bamboobies Super-soft Washable Nursing Pads - All Pale Pink: Baby

Amazon.com: Bamboobies 2 Pair Ultra-Thick Overnight Nursing Pads, Natural: Baby
  6. Senior Member
    Lansinoh were my favorite!
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HisByzantineLove View Post
    I had some reusable ones but I didn't like them. Yes they were soft but I leaked SOOOO much and I just hated that feeling of always being damp and the odd bubbles it gave me in my shirts. It may be worth it for you to get some to try though. The Bamboobies are backed so if you don't like them you get your money back. I did like the night time ones though I woke up drenched regardless

Hmm I didn't get the cloth ones until a couple months ago so my leaking was much lighter than at the beginning... She's right though OP, if you're a heavy leaker you might not want the cloth pads right in the beginning.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Jen♥ View Post
    But, I noticed there was a difference in the pads depending on the size of the box? Anyways, I preferred to buy a small box of them. I did not like the larger boxes as much. Idk if it was just me though
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Medela were my favorite. Those babies even got me through drying up my insane supply...messy business!
  10. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen♥ View Post
    This! They have different kinds though. I like the regular kind, not their Ultra Soft ones. They seemed scratchy to me.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast