Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My PSA for today

1. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

My PSA for today

Advertisements
    Always, always, ALWAYS (!!!) remember to check that you have more baby wipes wherever you keep them if you're running low in the container.

Gavin had a massive (which is an understatement) poopy diaper. Front to back with no more room to poop. And it kept coming even after I started to change him... Guess who only had 4 wipes. FOUR!!! I made that shit last but it definitely wasn't easy especially with a kicking child who then proceeded to get poop all over his legs, feet & hands.

I'm done for the day.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I would have called it and used the shower head lol
  3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikatoka View Post
    I would have called it and used the shower head lol
    If I had a detachable shower head I would have. But I also wouldn't want to run upstairs to the tub with a child who still has poop coming out of him.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Eek!! This is why I'm glad that I keep cloth AND disposable wipes at the changing table If I run out of one, I always have the other!
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

5. Banned
    Banned

Props on making those 4 last!!
  6. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by katinahat View Post
    Eek!! This is why I'm glad that I keep cloth AND disposable wipes at the changing table If I run out of one, I always have the other!
    I don't have any of those

Quote Originally Posted by JasonsGirl View Post

Props on making those 4 last!!
    It's not something I ever want to do again

7. So lost and wandering.
    So lost and wandering.
    Your son has the most interesting poop stories LOL. I always kept stock in disposable wipes just in case. Def. keep some cloth ones and a spray bottle of water where you change him for those emergencies. Cloth and water will clean up so much better.
  8. Señor Member
    Señor Member
    Totally ran out of wipes like three days ago. There were NONE in the box, I was calling for help, and then she decided to poop while I was changing her. Aka poop squirting a good three inches out all over the changing pad I had to sit there yelling for help until somebody came inside Then my mom came inside, thought I was dying (I might have been a bit dramatic about it all ) and walked in, bent over right next to me and got more wipes. They were RIGHT next to me in a box I fail.

be cool.
  9. Breathe and chill
    Breathe and chill
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oh, Baby♥ View Post
    Totally ran out of wipes like three days ago. There were NONE in the box, I was calling for help, and then she decided to poop while I was changing her. Aka poop squirting a good three inches out all over the changing pad I had to sit there yelling for help until somebody came inside Then my mom came inside, thought I was dying (I might have been a bit dramatic about it all ) and walked in, bent over right next to me and got more wipes. They were RIGHT next to me in a box I fail.
    Not gonna lie, this made me . I love when you tell stories.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it like a boss.

10. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by BeccaCCK View Post
    Your son has the most interesting poop stories LOL. I always kept stock in disposable wipes just in case. Def. keep some cloth ones and a spray bottle of water where you change him for those emergencies. Cloth and water will clean up so much better.
    Not gonna lie, I don't plan on ever buying cloth wipes because I know I'll just throw them out. I wont put poopy things in my washer. The occasional clothing that gets a little bit of poop on, sure because I can just rinse it off real fast & toss it in. With the amount of poop that would be on that wipe, yea, not doin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh, Baby♥ View Post
    Been there. His first week when I was still BFing & we had to supplement with formula, he had some massive poops from the change. I was SCREAMING for DH & we just ended up sticking him in the tub because he got it all over his body & it kept on coming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast