Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MCX Question

1. Señor Member
    Señor Member

MCX Question

Advertisements
    Does anybody know if MCX's usually carry Maternity bras?
    If you currently or have lived in Jacksonville (NC) do you know if New River or Lejeune's carries them? I'm pretty sure there isn't (I've never seen one, anyway) but are there any maternity stores in town that have them? Does the Mall have them (JCP, Macys, etc. ?) I'm getting pretty tired of wearing nursing camis all day. Especially when it's 60 degrees outside and we need to go somewhere having to put on my old bras that are too small

be cool.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I don't know about MCX but the NEX and BX both here and in Pearl Harbor (and in SC, now that I think about it) all carry several different kinds of nursing bras.
  3. Señor Member
    Señor Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    I don't know about MCX but the NEX and BX both here and in Pearl Harbor (and in SC, now that I think about it) all carry several different kinds of nursing bras.
    Hopefully that's a good sign for me The closest maternity store that I know of is in Wilmington, and that's a 45 minute drive

be cool.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Oh, Baby♥ View Post
    Hopefully that's a good sign for me The closest maternity store that I know of is in Wilmington, and that's a 45 minute drive
    Psh, 45min! The closest maternity store to me is over 4000mi to Hawaii It sucks especially since I've lost so much weight that all my old maternity pants are just falling off but my normal pants are too tight to wear already.
  5. Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    You can always order online. Is there a Motherhood Maternity anywhere near by? -- nevermind, you said it's too far. Also, I know Walmart is usually everybody's last choice () but they have these very comfortable nursing bras (you will have to dig deep for them in the store because for some reason they like to hide them in the 'weirdest' bra section). I wore them for the little time I nursed my baby girl and I loved how easy on the skin/to utilize they were. Also, very good support for le boobies.

Purchase the Bestform Maternity Softcup Nursing Bra 2-Pack for less at Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

Get the Bestform Nursing Bra at an always low price from Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Forgot to mention, Motherhood Maternity's website ahs the same sale as the store - buy three get one free - and I believe they're return policy is pretty good. I was on there yesterday trying to decide what to buy.
  7. Señor Member
    Señor Member
    I really don't want to order online because i'm not positive what size I am now. My Bs fit, but they're super tight so I'm not sure If I'm full enough to go to a C or not. I wanted to get one in store first to avoid shipping costs, and then go online to buy the pretty ones

be cool.
  8. Senior Member
    Target did as of 3 years ago.

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.
    Glenn Beck
  9. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    Macy, jcpenny should have them and you can get sized.
    I personally prefer motherhoods. Worth it to drive and get sized then you can order on line when you need more
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

10. Senior Member
    If you have a target near you they usually have some fairly cheap and semi cute ones!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast