Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: AF question [TMI, possibly]

1. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

AF question [TMI, possibly]

Advertisements
    I expected AF to maybe be a bit different but not like this.

I got it on the 15th. It was a normal flow for the first two days, yesterday was very light & now it's close to nothing. Pre-pregnancy was 2 days heavy, 2 days normal, 2 days light/spotting.

Is this normal? I'm afraid that it's gonna be like this & then I'll get another one in less than a month.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  2. Senior Member
    It will take a while to regulate itself.
  3. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

It can take a year to regulate.

4. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    A year!? Holy balls

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  5. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

MOST women don't take that long, but it definitely can. There are soooooooooooooooo many moms in my due date group from when I had Kalista that end up taking pregnancy tests like every month because they keep expecting their bodies to go back to normal and it just doesn't happen like that. So every month when things aren't the way they used to be, they freak out and think they are pregnant. Things are wonky for a while.

6. Senior Member
    mine use to be every 28 days exactly and last 5 days with 3 heavy days. Now my period is every 33-35 days with 4 days of bleeding and only 1 heavy day. Your period may never go back to the way it was before.

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.
    Glenn Beck
  7. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

I thoroughly enjoyed right after having dd because it was so light and short! Three days compared to 6? Yes please! Then again, something tells me after I get back from dh's homecoming I may end up in the preggo section again.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

8. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

Quote Originally Posted by itchywitch View Post
    mine use to be every 28 days exactly and last 5 days with 3 heavy days. Now my period is every 33-35 days with 4 days of bleeding and only 1 heavy day. Your period may never go back to the way it was before.
    I am like this... kinda. Before I had Kaia I was irregular... 30-40 days the year before I had her. They were three days of HEAVY and then one day of light and last day just a little spotting. Now, I have only actually had three periods since I got pregnant with Kaia, and the only ones that were actually in a row were the last two, but I only had 28 days inbetween and it was two light days, a heavy day, and then a light day. SO, definitely different and I am 10 months PP from #2 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Butt View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed right after having dd because it was so light and short! Three days compared to 6? Yes please! Then again, something tells me after I get back from dh's homecoming I may end up in the preggo section again.
    Are you gonna be trying?!?!?!

9. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Sindorella View Post
    Are you gonna be trying?!?!?!
    We may or may not be trying. . .

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

10. Senior Member
    4 years later mine are still super light. They used to be very heavy so I'm grateful for that. I keep thinking they'll come back with a vengeance, but so far so good.