Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Please just take them...*Question Added in Post #6*

1. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.

Please just take them...*Question Added in Post #6*

Advertisements
    ....seriously, someone just rip my ovaries out

Due to my cysts coming back and not getting a period, they had me start inducing one last week. Welp...it came today, and I'm doubled over in pain. After 20 months of no period...this blows.

Can DH be the girl for once? Seriously though, I don't think men realize how high our pain tolerance is between periods, cramping, pregnancy, labor, and childbirth. I think DH would cry like a little baby if he had to experience that shit

2. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

I was so scared of the same thing when I FINALLY got a period. It was... 18 months I think? Luckily I didn't die.

I hope you feel better but I refuse to rip out your ovaries. You need those to make more chubby baby goodness later!

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I hate hate hate using medication to induce my period. I was using provera for a while and thought that was bad, then they had me do prometrium and that was even worse

I hope your pain lessens up a bit!
  4. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindorella View Post
    I was so scared of the same thing when I FINALLY got a period. It was... 18 months I think? Luckily I didn't die.

I hope you feel better but I refuse to rip out your ovaries. You need those to make more chubby baby goodness later!
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Franky. View Post
    I hate hate hate using medication to induce my period. I was using provera for a while and thought that was bad, then they had me do prometrium and that was even worse

I hope your pain lessens up a bit!
    thank you.

Yeah, they gave me medroxyprogesterone this time, and if (which they probably won't) my periods don't start coming naturally I have to take provera every 30 days.

5. Senior Member
    You can have mine in 20 something weeks k? I'm so done breathing fire constantly from acid reflux ...ugh, yeah you can just have the whole system
  6. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Oh, and I forgot to ask.

Any of you ladies who BF during their period...did it make your cramps worse? I feel like mine are so much more intense when he's chowing down. Am I just crazy or is that possible? I know BFing helps to shrink your uterus back down after giving birth, but that's the extent of my knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    You can have mine in 20 something weeks k? I'm so done breathing fire constantly from acid reflux ...ugh, yeah you can just have the whole system

7. -----<3-----
    -----<3-----

I can't totally relate yet but, I know what you mean about the cysts. Seriously one of the most painful things ever! Before I got pregnant I would just curl up on the couch with my hot water bottle and sob! Somehow I feel like that wont be an option after the baby comes...

Also, I totally agree with Trina, Landon is the cutest freakin baby ever! There need to be more like that in the world.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

BFing doesn't affect my cramps at all-- I DO have cramps, but they happen whether I'm BFing or not. Definitely doesn't hurt any worse. I'm really sorry that you're having such a horrid day with the meds That sounds awful.
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *IGrowPeople* View Post
    Can DH be the girl for once? Seriously though, I don't think men realize how high our pain tolerance is between periods, cramping, pregnancy, labor, and childbirth. I think DH would cry like a little baby if he had to experience that shit
    I have no advice or anything related to the BF or preggo part of this. Sorry!

But, to the first bolded:

Just a little while ago, I got my heating pad and popped some Midol, and settled on the couch because my cramps are major owies today. 2 minutes later, DH says, "Can you rub my feet?"...

I just stared at him... They have no idea what periods are like...

The the 2nd bolded: DH has the sniffles and body cramps like I've had all week, and he's acting like the biggest, saddest, sickest baby ever. If he had these cramps, he'd be crying like a baby, for sure.

I positive your pain is much more terrible than mine, so

You're welcome.