Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Feeling pretty proud of myself :)

1. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

Feeling pretty proud of myself :)

Advertisements
    Gavin has been bathed, fed & is asleep in his crib all before 9:30

He didn't scream at all during his bath for once, not even afterwards. Then he let me know he was hungry so he got a quick 2oz since he ate right before his bath & then he passed out so I brought him upstairs to put him to bed.

DH asked why I brought him upstairs because we usually just put him to sleep in his PnP until he wakes up for his 11/11:30 feeding but I told him that I'm trying to get him on a schedule so he'll recognize bath, bottle & then bed in his crib instead of down here with us with the tv going & all other noises.

So far so good!

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  2. Senior Member
    That sounds like a great plan!

3. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    !! having a constant routine(and sleep training) has made our lives so much more wonderful. last night she slept almost 13 hours!! 9:00pm-9:40am straight through.

i'm glad to see you put him in his crib! IMO thats important if you want your baby to sleep all night

4. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by Miriah View Post
    !! having a constant routine(and sleep training) has made our lives so much more wonderful. last night she slept almost 13 hours!! 9:00pm-9:40am straight through.

i'm glad to see you put him in his crib! IMO thats important if you want your baby to sleep all night
    He's slept in his crib since the night we brought him home but it was just always more convenient to keep him downstairs until both DH & I went to bed. One of us is always up at least until his last feeding is over. Since I'm the one who gets up with him at night, it'd be damn near impossible for me to go to bed just to wake up again at 11, 2, & then again at 6.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  5. So lost and wandering.
    So lost and wandering.
    YAY!
  6. Senior Member
    Thats awesome!!! Keeping them on a routine really does make life so much easier!
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

good job!