Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I need some serious help *food related*

1. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.

I need some serious help *food related*

Advertisements
    Alright, DS officially hates mashed foods (baby foods, purees, etc). He loves table food, and I don't mind it since he basically enjoys and can chew up just about anything I cook.

My issue...for about a week now, he has had the WORST gas during the middle of the night and I don't know how to help relieve it. I've tried the leg bicycling, given him gas drops (tried both literal gas drops and gripe water), tried getting him to sleep inclined but he just moves himself. Literally, around 2-3am every night for a week he wakes up screaming bloody murder and nothing helps until he's up and moving around and then he finally farts for 10 minutes straight like an old man.

So...it got me thinking, maybe something he or I (since I still BF) am eating is causing this gas. My mom said to try to cut out chocolate from my diet since I'm a chocolate junkie (and she says it's gassy?)...but that doesn't seem to have made a difference (I don't know if it takes more than 6 days to see a change or not).

So...any other tricks? Any definite gassy foods you think could be causing such terrible gas?

Last edited by *IGrow'EmXL*; 10-17-2012 at 08:46 PM.