Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When do you start the day?

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

When do you start the day?

Advertisements
    I'm just curious if everyone else is as early a riser as we are

Teddy begins his bedtime bottle at 6:30, give or take a few minutes, and then goes down awake and is usually asleep by 7 (unless he decides to take his sweet time drinking his bottle...then it's more like 7:15-7:30). He came up with this on his own, letting me know by fussing that he wanted to go down earlier.

Anyhoochie, he's up between 6-7am. I can't seem to get any regularity. Sometimes it's a few days in a row of 6:30 on the dot, sometimes a few days of 7, and this morning it was the oh-so-early 6.

When do your babies rise and shine? If they wake up early and they're not crying, do you leave them awake in the crib in the morning until it's officially "wake up time"?

I should add that he does not wake up at all in the night for feeds. He has gone 13 hours a few times, which is impressive...but most of the time it's 12 on the dot (which is great!). Just means that I know he doesn't necessarily *need* a bottle before 6:30-7.
  2. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

We don't really have a schedule, but when she wakes up she kind of just lays in there talking to herself. Then she gets excited and starts to squeal, lol.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

3. Senior Member
    Latly DD has been sleeping 8pm to 8am. Sometimes she wakes up at about 5 or 6 and says " Mama? : loud enough for me to hear her, so i go in there and she falls back asleep and thats usually when i move to the couch or computer cause theres no going back to sleep once my brain is up and functioning
  4. MissOptimistic
    MissOptimistic
    Blog Entries
    Lately Belle has been going down around 9, getting up at 4 to eat and up at 7:45 for the day! If she wakes up and starts talking to the ceiling fan, which she usually does, I'll go make her breakfast bottle and my coffee before I get her out.
    Last edited by MissOptimistic; 10-06-2012 at 09:51 AM.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Oi, between 5-6 for little man!! Then he is down for a nap about an hour and a half later. I am not too worried though since dd was like that when she was a young baby and she gradually slept later and later. Dd now gets up between 7-8. Oh and if ds is not actually fussing I'll let him lay in the bed for awhile and play with his toys which he seems ok with and gives me and extra 15 mins some mornings
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I'm up and moving at 5:15 M-F. Weekends I'm up around 8AM.

I'm sure it'll be even earlier for me when I have a cute little bundle of joy like you guys =0]
  7. Senior Member
    Eleanor goes down at 7:00-7:30 and sleeps from 7:00-9:30 on average She's been teething lately so she's not getting a good, solid nights sleep so she's been sleeping in until 9:30 the last few days. That's not normal though.
  8. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    we go down at 11 and wake up at 10-11 . (she's still sleeping now though) i like going to bed late with her because she sleeps in that way and i can either sleep in if i want or wake up early to ge stuff done while she sleeps. and she goes down for another 3 hours an hour - two hours after she wakes up. she loves to sleep.

eta: i wanted to add she's breaking her own swaddle! some nights around 3-4 am i can here her moving around and i know she came out of it but she always go back to sleep now! before i had to go in there and re wrap her.

9. So lost and wandering.
    So lost and wandering.
    6:30 most days. 5:30 on Tuesday and Fridays becuase of band practice. My kids have always gotten up between 5-6:30.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Aubs has always woken up between 7am and 8:30am. Ever since she started sleeping through the night at 4 weeks. She's had a couple freak days thrown in there for one reason or another, but she generally always wakes up between 7 and 8:30am.

ETA: She goes down between 7 and 8:30pm and doesn't wake up until morning.
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast