Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I Love Belle.

1. MissOptimistic
    MissOptimistic
    Blog Entries

Blush I Love Belle.

Advertisements
    I'm just saying. I love my baby girl. I know every mom loves their babies, I just can't believe how much. She is just the sweetest, goofiest, most amazing little person that I have ever met.

She does something new every day and it's just so great. I love the way she looks around at things in awe, whether we're somewhere new or just sitting at home. I love that when I show her herself in the mirror, she gets a big ol' goofy smile... same goes for the ceiling fan. And I love when she talks to me, and I love that when I play her the book that Daddy recorded for her, she smiles and leans into it. She knows his face, and smiles at the picture of him that's on my desk top. I love that she is officially grabbing things intentionally. Like her toys, or the dog.

I just can't believe that we had so much trouble getting her here, and now that she's here I have no idea how I ever lived without her!

Okay that's all.

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

3. Senior Member
    Aww I love this post!!! I feel ya chica, I have these moments everyday where I look at my little boy and just say to myself "how did we get so lucky?" We had two miscarriages in the months before we conceived him and I cant help but think about how we may not have been able to experience the joy of this little guy if our other beans stuck and it brings tears to my eyes sometimes. It truly makes me believe that everything happens for a reason. I could not imagine my life without him! Your baby girl sounds like such a joy! Ds loves the mirror too!
  4. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

I waited so long for you to feel exactly like this and I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO glad that you know what it's like to be a mom now!! I knew it would happen for you someday, I'm sure you remember me telling you that over and over again. Seeing you as a mom is just normal (which is rare for me, it usually takes me a while to get used to someone being a parent after they have their first ) and natural and it fits. I remember when Nikaia was born, how it felt to be so in awe and amazed by her (I still am, every single day) and how after waiting soooooooooooooooo long for her, when she FINALLY got here it felt like I had always known her and she was always a part of my life, I just hadn't met her yet. Being a mom is incredible and it suits you perfectly!

5. Banned
    Banned

Belle is just as fortunate to have you as a mother.
  6. MissOptimistic
    MissOptimistic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by silverrein View Post
    Aww I love this post!!! I feel ya chica, I have these moments everyday where I look at my little boy and just say to myself "how did we get so lucky?" We had two miscarriages in the months before we conceived him and I cant help but think about how we may not have been able to experience the joy of this little guy if our other beans stuck and it brings tears to my eyes sometimes. It truly makes me believe that everything happens for a reason. I could not imagine my life without him! Your baby girl sounds like such a joy! Ds loves the mirror too!
    Awww man, I'm sorry about your miscarriages. Ugh, so terrible. But isn't it crazy how one time it just works out? I mean, we needed to take meds for the pregnancy to succeed, but still!

Quote Originally Posted by Sindorella View Post
    I waited so long for you to feel exactly like this and I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO glad that you know what it's like to be a mom now!! I knew it would happen for you someday, I'm sure you remember me telling you that over and over again. Seeing you as a mom is just normal (which is rare for me, it usually takes me a while to get used to someone being a parent after they have their first ) and natural and it fits. I remember when Nikaia was born, how it felt to be so in awe and amazed by her (I still am, every single day) and how after waiting soooooooooooooooo long for her, when she FINALLY got here it felt like I had always known her and she was always a part of my life, I just hadn't met her yet. Being a mom is incredible and it suits you perfectly!
    AH! THANK YOU! This made me tear up!

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post

Belle is just as fortunate to have you as a mother.
    Thank you!