Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 11 months!

  1. Senior Member
    utemhsa's Avatar
    utemhsa is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Fail (Sill)
    Posts
    1,217
    #1

    11 months!

    Advertisements
    So I know I very rarely post here these days, heck, I've hardly even been lurking! Been SO busy!

    But today Z is 11 months, and I thought I'd check in!

    She's doing great, weighs about 18lbs, we're still nursing, she has 5 teeth, her first word was up! AND SHE'S WALKING! (and still not sttn )

    Anyways, that's all! I doubt anyone was wondering, but on the off chance here it is Hope all you other ladies are doing great, too!
    Our sweet girl is here!
    ZoŽ Marie- 11.02.11!



    http://princessgirlface.blogspot.com/
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    KnittingGuamMama's Avatar
    KnittingGuamMama is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kings Bay, GA
    Posts
    6,535

    #2
    I'm glad you posted this, I actually WAS wondering how Zoe was the other day! Glad to hear that she's doing great!!
  3. Senior Member
    utemhsa's Avatar
    utemhsa is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Fail (Sill)
    Posts
    1,217
    #3
    Oh thanks! Happy someone was thinking about her
    Our sweet girl is here!
    ZoŽ Marie- 11.02.11!



    http://princessgirlface.blogspot.com/
  4. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    *IGrow'EmXL*'s Avatar
    *IGrow'EmXL* is offline
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Near Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    36,179
    #4
    I always think about my belly twin, but I get to stalk you on FB so it's all good

    I can't believe she's really 11 months old (and that Landon's going to be ). I still think it's funny that Landon has 10lbs on Z


  5. Senior Member
    utemhsa's Avatar
    utemhsa is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Fail (Sill)
    Posts
    1,217
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by *IGrowPeople* View Post
    I always think about my belly twin, but I get to stalk you on FB so it's all good

    I can't believe she's really 11 months old (and that Landon's going to be ). I still think it's funny that Landon has 10lbs on Z


    I know, 10lbs! That's a whole other baby! It cracks me up that he started walking before her too... my friend's baby is 26lbs and started walking early... maybe bigger babies do walk earlier! Or Z is just lazy.
    Our sweet girl is here!
    ZoŽ Marie- 11.02.11!



    http://princessgirlface.blogspot.com/
  6. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    *IGrow'EmXL*'s Avatar
    *IGrow'EmXL* is offline
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Near Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    36,179
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by utemhsa View Post


    I know, 10lbs! That's a whole other baby! It cracks me up that he started walking before her too... my friend's baby is 26lbs and started walking early... maybe bigger babies do walk earlier! Or Z is just lazy.
    It's funny because every pediatrician told me that because he was so chunky he wouldn't walk until well after a year I guess they meant 9 months


  7. Senior Member
    utemhsa's Avatar
    utemhsa is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Fail (Sill)
    Posts
    1,217
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by *IGrowPeople* View Post
    It's funny because every pediatrician told me that because he was so chunky he wouldn't walk until well after a year I guess they meant 9 months
    Yeaaaaah they were a little off on that one
    Our sweet girl is here!
    ZoŽ Marie- 11.02.11!



    http://princessgirlface.blogspot.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •