Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Teething Diaper rash.

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Teething Diaper rash.

Advertisements
    What do they look like? Why do they happen? And how can I treat them?

T has a rash. Super red, around his balls, by his thighs, and his poor bum bum!! Not sure if it's from teething or because I tried a new food that had strawberries in it? I feel horrible!

But I'm thinking teeth because his extra drooly and looks like two teeth will be popping through any day now!
  2. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Desitin! It's a miracle worker. If it doesn't start to go away, ask the doctor for some Zinc Oxide cream. It is seriously fantastic stuff. C had a HORRIBLE rash (not sure what from) and it went away in like two days after using that stuff.

3. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

IF it doesnt clear up with diaper rash cream and gets worse, it could be yeast rash! Just apply the cream and keep an eye on it! Maybe give him some air time on a towel!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Wyatt gets horrible, horrible rashes from teething - like big, huge welts that bleed. The only stuff that I've gotten that really works is Lanolin and Baby Aquaphor Healing Ointment. The aquaphor comes in a large jar with a screw top. Those two are the ONLY things that do anything for him. All diaper rash creams we've ever tried don't do anything and make the rashes worse. We also have LOTS of outside time being naked. The sun is really good at healing things and of course airing out is great for a rash.