Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: she won't eat?

1. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.

she won't eat?

Advertisements
    so she usually eat 6 ounces every 3-4 hour but for the past two days im lucky if i get an ounce every 5 hours? she shoves the bottle out with her tongue and she spits it all up.

and the thing is she's not even mad... this is the most happy and smiley i've ever seen her.

she's already a small baby so i dont want here losing weight or anything.

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Have you been tracking her wet/dirty diapers? If so, are you seeing a significant change? Have you looked at the appearance of her wet diapers for changes in color/appearance of the urine, what about changes in her b.m.s? Is she showing any signs of illness such as fever, listlessness, etc?
  3. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZivaD View Post
    Have you been tracking her wet/dirty diapers? If so, are you seeing a significant change? Have you looked at the appearance of her wet diapers for changes in color/appearance of the urine, what about changes in her b.m.s? Is she showing any signs of illness such as fever, listlessness, etc?
    she still has a lot of pee diapers and they seem normal color. (i water down her formula a tiny bit cause we have had constipation issues in the past) and she's had one bm since day before yesterday and it wasn't that much. im guessing because she's barely eating? and i havent checked her temp but shes super happy. she's on her play mat right now smiling at herself in the mirror.

4. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

She could need a different formula, that one could be upsetting her tummy. I would track her wet and dirties or take her in see if she has a bug.
  5. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    Babies and BMs can be odd. It's normal for a baby to only have one BM a week. The ped reminded us that they are always on their back/side and not standing upright, so gravity can't help move it down as quickly as it does older kids and adults. Babies will also let you know when they're hungry. If she's happy and hydrated, I say let her be. If she starts acting funny, and still doesn't want to eat, then I'd call the ped just to be sure.

6. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    thanks. and another thing... she usually sleeps 9 hours but last night she woke up every 4 so i thought she was hungry and she would et the same. an ounce. and we played for an hour and she went back to sleep. she goes to the ped on the 25th. i'll ask about it then

7. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    It drives me nuts when babies change their sleep schedules. Both of my girls did that often until they were about 6-7 months old.