Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Period question *possible TMI*

1. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡

Period question *possible TMI*

Advertisements
    How long did it take for you to get yours back? Did you FF or BF? If you breastfed, how long after you stopped did you get yours?

I had one back when C was about 7 or 8 weeks old and I'd just started the mini pill. At that time I was still EBFing so I thought it was odd. Well, it's been a couple of months since then and no sign of . Well, actually I had some cramping but then nothing. I stopped taking the mini pill almost two months ago and stopped breastfeeding almost a month ago. I just feel like my evil aunt should've visited by now...

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I went on the mini-pill at 6weeks PP and BF exclusively for close to a year. AF came back when Wyatt was close to 9mos old and I was still on the pill and BFing.
  3. Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    Your Prego!!!!

lol sorry had to say it.

I only BF for like 2-3 days lol DD wasn't very nice and tried to eat my boob to get the milk out..... so I may not be any help.

I got AF back like 2 weeks after having the implant in my arm (which was at my 2 week PP appointment) ... but she stayed for an ungodly amount of time until i removed it (like 1.5-2m). Then it took about another month for my body to even itself out again and to get on a schedule.
    Florida girl in a Snowy World
  4. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickels View Post
    Your Prego!!!!

lol sorry had to say it.

I only BF for like 2-3 days lol DD wasn't very nice and tried to eat my boob to get the milk out..... so I may not be any help.

I got AF back like 2 weeks after having the implant in my arm (which was at my 2 week PP appointment) ... but she stayed for an ungodly amount of time until i removed it (like 1.5-2m). Then it took about another month for my body to even itself out again and to get on a schedule.
    To the bolded: I wish!! I took a POAS test about a week and a half ago and it was negative.

5. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Ebf and af came back at three months pp. I was pissed. Lol
  6. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

I am 6 months postpartum, BFed until a week ago, no period yet.

:)
    Blog Entries
    Last period when found out I was pregnant with ODD was June 2008...didn't get another period until Oct 2011. I was so pissed when I got my period

Back to back pregnancy then getting the mirena 4 weeks after having YDD is probably what stopped my periods from happening after having YDD. My periods came back after losing weight. I only BF for 6 weeks with YDD.

♥ 2,000oz of boobie milk donated ♥

better2gether is my Irish Twin Mommy Wifey!
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KaityBug View Post
    How long did it take for you to get yours back? Did you FF or BF? If you breastfed, how long after you stopped did you get yours?

I had one back when C was about 7 or 8 weeks old and I'd just started the mini pill. At that time I was still EBFing so I thought it was odd. Well, it's been a couple of months since then and no sign of . Well, actually I had some cramping but then nothing. I stopped taking the mini pill almost two months ago and stopped breastfeeding almost a month ago. I just feel like my evil aunt should've visited by now...
    Heheheh I love your smiley face heheheheh

I BF both of my little ones. The first baby it was 6 months. The second I got kinda what you did.. I got it about a month after.. But then it skipped a few months.
  9. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Quote Originally Posted by AdeRoma View Post
    Heheheh I love your smiley face heheheheh

I BF both of my little ones. The first baby it was 6 months. The second I got kinda what you did.. I got it about a month after.. But then it skipped a few months.
    Good, I'm so glad I am not the only one! I was worried that something is wrong with me.

10. Memento vivere
    Memento vivere
    EBF and I already got my first one this week just shy of 7 weeks PP.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast