Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Teething is no fun!

1. Senior Member

Teething is no fun!

Advertisements
    This has been the worst part of being a new mommy(which isn't even bad), I just feel so bad for my child. She is so upset and sad. I just cant wait until all of these crazy teeth come through, I'm over them making my baby fussy.
  2. Senior Member
    I'm with you. Aidan is getting 4 teeth (already had 2, broke 2 more through in the last 3-4 days, 4 more coming) I just want them to come, so I can have my happy baby back!!
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyMama View Post
    I'm with you. Aidan is getting 4 teeth (already had 2, broke 2 more through in the last 3-4 days, 4 more coming) I just want them to come, so I can have my happy baby back!!
    Yep two top are out another top breaking through. I see two and the bottom coming in.
  4. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    I hear ya! DD has been awful at teething! She is now working on 3 molars and her canines. She has been slow at teething so it's been a long process. 19 months and only 9 teeth...ugh!lol! I've gone through many meds...Tylenol, Motrin, Orajel, Teejong Tablets, Magic Mouthwash, and even Amoxicillin for redness in her ear, from teething. I am so ready for teething to be over. Hopefully my daughter's several times of waking up at night will cease soon...