Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Ugh lame...

1. Senior Member

Ugh lame...

Advertisements
    DH was sick all weekend and I *thought* I'd get away with not catching his cold, but I woke up this morning with Will and right away I knew I was not so lucky

I feel like such a crappy mom since all Will wants to do is play and he keeps looking at me today with those big eyes and smiling and all I want to do is lay on the couch and go to sleep

He's taking a nap right now and I'm actually happy and hope he sleeps for a while so I can just sit here and blow my nose and put my feet up. I just feel so horrible and guilty since I'm usually very active with him and I just don't have the energy today.
  2. Senior Member
    I was sick all last week and felt the same way. You are not a crappy mom
  3. Senior Member
    Thanks chica, doesn't help the fact that he's been particularly clingy today. We had a blow out diaper an hour ago that was so bad that I had to strip his linens and hand wash his mattress, plus give him a full bath. But right now he's asleep again taking a nap on the playmat. I know I'll probably regret letting him sleep so much today once tonight rolls around, but I've felt worse as the day's progressed.

DH can't get home soon enough.