Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bottles!

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Bottles!

Advertisements
    What are your favorite bottles and why? For the newborn set, that is. We are testing them all out and so far it's a no-go on the Ventaire (he doesn't keep the milk in his mouth AT ALL...no clue why), and a hit with the Tommee Tippee. Today we're testing out Dr. Brown and Avent. We have a gulper on our hands, so any advice would be lovely!

I have a feeling we'll be sticking with the tommee tippee, but I'm excited to try the Avent bottles as a lot of people rave about them. The Dr. Brown kind of has me tweaked out...so many extra parts!
  2. Moderator

Cheap ones.

I just get the like 3-dollar 3-packs from Walmart. Parent's Choice, maybe? I think some Gerber ones were on sale once. I don't like the fancy ones.
  3. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

Playtex drop-ins. I love that I don't have to worry about trying to scrub milk out of the bottom of the bottles. Used them for our last 3 kids with no problems

4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Loving View Post
    Cheap ones.

I just get the like 3-dollar 3-packs from Walmart. Parent's Choice, maybe? I think some Gerber ones were on sale once. I don't like the fancy ones.
    Did your behbehs have gas/spit up issues with those? He gets fussy because of the gulping, so I'm burping him pretty frequently during feedings. He's not colicky in the least (pretty much only cries when he's hungry), but I know the gas bugs him.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by SandyKay View Post
    Playtex drop-ins. I love that I don't have to worry about trying to scrub milk out of the bottom of the bottles. Used them for our last 3 kids with no problems
    I'm super interested in the drop-ins. I remember my parents using those for my little brother...might have to try it!
  6. Senior Member
    I loved the tommee tippee's with DS... I wish I'd had them with DD (we used dropins and ventaires with her).
  7. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by KoalaBear View Post
    Did your behbehs have gas/spit up issues with those? He gets fussy because of the gulping, so I'm burping him pretty frequently during feedings. He's not colicky in the least (pretty much only cries when he's hungry), but I know the gas bugs him.
    Damien spit up a LOT. We had to go to the Enfamil AR with Lipil for him because he would spit up most of his formula every time he ate. For him though, the formula made all the difference, not the bottle.

Lyric has spit up maybe three times ever. You would think she would be the monster and he would be the pixie, but apparently that's not how it works!
  8. Senior Member
    Makenzi would only take Avent and Breast Flow We had to replace her nipples alot though, not sure if that is common. I really liked the BreastFlow ones from First Years, it came with my breast pump, the inner nipple broke and I couldn't find another until after I switched her to Avent. I loved that it fit right into my pump all I had to do was put the nipple on.

Don't judge someone just because they sin differently than you.

9. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I'm with Savanna, my favorite were the Breastflow by the First Years.

10. CREATOR OF MINIBOT
    CREATOR OF MINIBOT
    I used playtex dropins for a while, but Similac had some deal goin on where if you buy the big formula case it came with a bottle, so we have like five of the similac bottles now and I love them. My fav by far
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast