Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britax Marathon 70 Vs. Britax Boulevard 70

1. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish

Britax Marathon 70 Vs. Britax Boulevard 70

Advertisements
    DH and I are planning on buying one of those soon but I'm not sure which one to get. They look pretty similar and I read the only difference are the side impact protection wings. Anyone have either one and can tell me why you went with that one.
  2. Senior Member
    I've been wondering the same thing. Yay thanks for posting
  3. So lost and wandering.
    So lost and wandering.
    The boulevard is a fancier version of the marathon.
  4. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    Quote Originally Posted by fallinstar View Post
    I've been wondering the same thing. Yay thanks for posting
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by BeccaCCK View Post
    The boulevard is a fancier version of the marathon.
    Ah, so not much difference. Might as well buy the cheaper of the two then. Thanks.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    The only difference are the wings. We have the advocate (which has the wings) and I really really like it. I haven't seen the Marathon though.

Have you checked out albeebaby.com they have really good pricing on their seats and quick shipping!
  6. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    Quote Originally Posted by settles View Post
    The only difference are the wings. We have the advocate (which has the wings) and I really really like it. I haven't seen the Marathon though.

Have you checked out albeebaby.com they have really good pricing on their seats and quick shipping!
    Hmmm no I haven't but I'll look now! Thanks.
  7. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    I looked and it's the same price for the marathon on Amazon and albeebaby.com. So I'm going with Amazon since I have a lot of Amazon giftcards through swagbucks.
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by settles View Post
    I definitely recommend Albee as well!

FB, if you remember them, the kids had Britax Parkway boosters when we had the TrailBlazer. And then Ashlynn just had it in the blue truck. Before that, both kids had the Britax Husky. They don't make any of those anymore. But anyway, I ordered all of those from Albee. They had has shipping & excellent customer service!

When we received the Husky's, one of them was damaged in the shipment. Or should I say, the box of it was. I guess the post office destroyed it because the carseat arrived with just plastic wrapped around it with a sticker on it saying the box was destroyed. The carseat itself didn't look damaged at all but I personally would not trust a carseat that came only in plastic. So I called Albee. They sent me not one but 2 new Husky's & by overnight UPS at that, all for free. I even told them I was only worried about the one but they said they didn't want to risk it. So I ended up with 4 total Husky's. And they didn't want the other 2 carseats back.
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed
  9. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I definitely recommend Albee as well!

FB, if you remember them, the kids had Britax Parkway boosters when we had the TrailBlazer. And then Ashlynn just had it in the blue truck. Before that, both kids had the Britax Husky. They don't make any of those anymore. But anyway, I ordered all of those from Albee. They had has shipping & excellent customer service!

When we received the Husky's, one of them was damaged in the shipment. Or should I say, the box of it was. I guess the post office destroyed it because the carseat arrived with just plastic wrapped around it with a sticker on it saying the box was destroyed. The carseat itself didn't look damaged at all but I personally would not trust a carseat that came only in plastic. So I called Albee. They sent me not one but 2 new Husky's & by overnight UPS at that, all for free. I even told them I was only worried about the one but they said they didn't want to risk it. So I ended up with 4 total Husky's. And they didn't want the other 2 carseats back.
    Wow! That's awesome service. Right now the main reason I want to order from Amazon is because I save around $100 using my swagbucks gift cards. If it wasn't for that I'd definitely order from that site.
  10. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

The BLVD70 has real headwings, the MA70 is just a movable headrest
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast