Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Curly toes

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Curly toes

Advertisements
    Does anyone else have a child with curly toes?

Dh insisted we take Anabelle in about her "funny looking toes" and the doctor told us... She has a curly toe. There is some medical name for it, but he only refered to it as a curly toe.

He said that it will most likely not be an issue with walking, and nothing special needs to be done for it. Thank goodness
  2. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    I think I would need a picture or the actual medical name for it. My toes are crooked & "curly" so I don't know if it's the same as what she has or not.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  3. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries
    Idk what a "curly toe" is but I have one crooked toe. It's the second toe on each foot. The last joint is pointed in towards my big toe. But I've never had problems walking or anything.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Here is a link

Hers is like number 5
  5. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikatoka View Post
    Here is a link

Hers is like number 5
    That's how mine is on both feet. I actually thought everyone's toes were like that until I was about 10 when I saw my friend's toes were straight

I never had to go to the doctor for it, never had an problems whatsoever & I walked & still walk perfectly fine. There's really no difference, IMO, than "normal" straight toes. Just coming from my experience.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    That's how mine is on both feet. I actually thought everyone's toes were like that until I was about 10 when I saw my friend's toes were straight

I never had to go to the doctor for it, never had an problems whatsoever & I walked & still walk perfectly fine. There's really no different, IMO, than "normal" straight toes. Just coming from my experience.
    I have toes like that too.

Mine straightend out. I just called my mom and told her, and she told me when I was young, I had toes that looked just like Anabelles.
  7. Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    I never heard of curly toes until you mentioned it. Just another question added to the list for my baby girl's Ped.