Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That was annoying....

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

That was annoying....

Advertisements
    Now that I FINALLY got my paperwork in the mail to be able to start processing our move, I needed to call our sitter. She agrees to come next week for a few hours - which is AMAZING, totally going to miss her when we move. ANYWAY, I need to start pumping over the weekend so that I can have enough for next week and whenever our pack-out is so that Wyatt has enough milk to be at her house for two full days.
    No biggie, right? WRONG - my stupid pump died I've only had it since Wyatt was born and don't use it on a regular basis at all and it died I don't get it. Luckily it was only $50 at the NEX (just a single electric First Years, one) so we're not out much money.
    I just got a Medela Swing and it's SOOOOO much stronger and better than my last one - and I had no complaints with that one, until now. I just pumped 8oz from EACH SIDE in 10minutes!!!!! HOLY CRAP! At this rate, I'll have enough milk to feed a small village in a week
  2. Senior Member
    That's A LOT of milk! Dang!!! I haven't pumped in months...I doubt I'd get much anymore, since Eleanor is only nursing 5x/day and I rarely even feel "full" or engorged ever.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Glamorous View Post
    That's A LOT of milk! Dang!!! I haven't pumped in months...I doubt I'd get much anymore, since Eleanor is only nursing 5x/day and I rarely even feel "full" or engorged ever.
    I haven't pumped since before Christmas and I'm never full or engorged anymore. I don't know if the milk fairy visited me an hour ago or what but It's pretty awesome to get 16oz in 10 minutes!!
  4. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    Love medela pumps!
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Boobie*Feeder View Post
    Love medela pumps!
    I'm hoping this one will last through BF'ing Wyatt and all our kids. Still, it was only $150 at the NEX so not too bad.

Would it be ok if I PM you with some questions about becoming a LC? I think I've FINALLY figured out what I wanna be when I 'grow up'
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I have a Medela pump and love it!!! I haven't tried other pumps but I've heard it's the best
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by HollySunshine View Post
    I have a Medela pump and love it!!! I haven't tried other pumps but I've heard it's the best
    I knew they were the best when I was originally looking but I didn't think I needed a top-of-the-line since I would only pump occasionally. My old one did really well but then just up and died on me This one's amazing, though!
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    This is why I ADORE my Medela. I had a first years pump with my first child and could barely get an ounce. I can often get 10 ounces in 5-10 mins with the PIS.

BiggyBiggs...the Wifey that makes me go "WoW"
  9. Senior Member
    This thread makes me happy haha I had to stop BFing Eva super early cause of NICU issues then my dog ate my BP... seriously, i took a shower, came out and he had eaten it (it was a First Years too)

DF just bought me a Medela PIS Advanced for our upcoming boy, and I'm so excited to hear its such a great pump I can't wait to really try BFing this time
    A second chance at happiy ever after
  10. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    I had a swing pump with Dylan! Loved it! Actually wish I would of saved and now sold it! I have a pis now which is great but i usually only pump one side at a time.
    Pm away!
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast