Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: c-section ladies help

1. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Question c-section ladies help

Advertisements
    I was 10 w PP on Tuesday and had been feeling great. I had a slight bit of tenderness still on my right side by my incision but it wasn't to bad unless Little Miss kicked it a lot.

Well this morning I am in misery. I don't know if I pulled a muscle or if I tore something but I freaking HURT. I can't use my ab muscles at all, walking is nearly impossible. I am in tears. My right side around my incision is where the pain is mostly coming from and it's any time use my core. I don't have any bleeding or anything though.

Have any of you mamas ever had anything like that? Do you think it just overstrain or should I be worried? I would just go in to the doctor but my insurance for my pregnancy was with the state and it expired today .

TIA
  2. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    No advice, but I hope you feel better soon!!

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Oh gosh!! I'm sorry, I'm no help-- just wanted to give
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

4. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I'd personally just call and ask a nurse/doctor.

My incision was completely healed by 4 weeks and all my tenderness was gone by 6 weeks.

Hopefully you just strained it too much. Did you try to push yourself a little too much in the first 6 weeks? It could possibly be from that.

5. Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    I have never dealt with a c/s but sending you many healing thoughts and
  6. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Quote Originally Posted by *IGrowPeople* View Post
    I'd personally just call and ask a nurse/doctor.

My incision was completely healed by 4 weeks and all my tenderness was gone by 6 weeks.

Hopefully you just strained it too much. Did you try to push yourself a little too much in the first 6 weeks? It could possibly be from that.
    I may try to call my NPR and see what her opinion is on it.

I am hoping it is just strain. A couple days ago I did move a heavy chest so maybe it is from that. But to still being having issues at 10w . I just want this to end it hurts so bad. I would rather push a dozen more children out naturally than EVER have to go through another c-section

I didn't think I pushed to hard in my first 6 but I may have. I am so frustrated.
  7. One Day At A Time...
    One Day At A Time...
    I never dealt with anything like that... but my incision is still tender, and Braxton is six and a half months old. Its a process, thats for sure. Hope you are feeling better soon!
  8. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisByzantineLove View Post
    I may try to call my NPR and see what her opinion is on it.

I am hoping it is just strain. A couple days ago I did move a heavy chest so maybe it is from that. But to still being having issues at 10w . I just want this to end it hurts so bad. I would rather push a dozen more children out naturally than EVER have to go through another c-section

I didn't think I pushed to hard in my first 6 but I may have. I am so frustrated.
    I've honestly had no issues with having my c-section so I'd have another over vaginally in a heartbeat

But yeah, I'd give her a call and see what she has to say. Your body may just not have been ready for any heavy labor yet and you pushed it too far too soon, kwim? Even though they say 6 weeks, I think it all depends on the person.

9. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

I would call your doc and ask.

If your insurance expires today, I would think it would be good through midnight. You might call the state and check!
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I still have issues with and around my incision. I, actually, have no feeling in the skin at all from my incision up to my belly button. I can only feel the muscles on the inside. My aunt told me that, basically, I will never be the same again. I will have pains there fairly often and it's normal. I would call in if you're worried but it sounds like you may have over-exerted yourself over the past couple days and it's caught up with you. I hope you feel better soon, though.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast