Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Bags

1. It is what it is....
    It is what it is....

Smile Diaper Bags

Advertisements
    Let's see em! I am in the market for a new one!

Kind? Price? Pro/Cons? Pics?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I got REI's 40L Lookout Pack. It's a pretty blue and it's AWESOME! Fits everything I could imagine and has a textured foam back that is super supportive. Never makes my back hurt, and fits all of the cloth diapers you could want, along with my nursing cover, fleece jacket, iPad, changing pad, cloth wipes, wipe solution, books, phone, make-up, brush, CPR mask, multiple water bottles, snacks, the list goes on...You want to bring it, it fits! Plus hubs isn't embarrassed to carry it It also has netted pockets on the outside that I put my phone and keys in so that I can reach and get them without digging-- but the netted pockets are made well so that I can flip the bag upside down and the stuff doesn't fall out of them. Awesome!

Plus once the kiddos are older, it serves as a sweet daypack for hubs and I, since we love hiking and climbing 14ers!
    Last edited by katinahat; 02-07-2012 at 12:00 AM.
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

3. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    I just use a Dora backpack for DD it was like $20 at Target a few years back. I've used the one we have a TON sense DD was 1 and she's now about to be 4. It's still holding up pretty well after having it about 3 years. Only con there are no pockets inside it's just a kiddie school bag/backpack. So snacks and suck I just put in zip log baggies so they aren't just throw into the backpack. Pro it holds a lot, was cheap, and has lasted a few years of constant use without falling apart.

Amazon.com: Dora the Explorer BackPack - Dora School Bag (2 Piece): Toys & Games
    Signature removed due to size.
    <3
    Vera Bradley all the way! Roomy, easily washable, cute patterns, plenty of pockets. What more could you want?
  5. Senior Member
  6. Senior Member
    Found this one at babies r us on sale! Its huge I love it!
    Steven&#39;s Baby Boom 5 in 1 Diaper Bag - Brown/Green - Baby Boom - Babies "R" Us

7. Senior Member
    We have Skip Hops... a single and a duo.
  8. It is what it is....
    It is what it is....
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMikeyBear View Post
    I just use a Dora backpack for DD it was like $20 at Target a few years back. I've used the one we have a TON sense DD was 1 and she's now about to be 4. It's still holding up pretty well after having it about 3 years. Only con there are no pockets inside it's just a kiddie school bag/backpack. So snacks and suck I just put in zip log baggies so they aren't just throw into the backpack. Pro it holds a lot, was cheap, and has lasted a few years of constant use without falling apart.

Amazon.com: Dora the Explorer BackPack - Dora School Bag (2 Piece): Toys & Games
    Cute! I may have to go for Diego though, esp when DH has to take the diaper bag
  9. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

I just got a jujube Packabe and I love it! Easy to use and I love the connected strap. Fits everything I need and more.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I have a Mrs. Smith's diaper bag. Went through 5 different ones before finding this one and I'll never turn back It's even got an insulated drawer so when baby is ready for food, you can stick it in that compartment.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast