Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Baby registry oopsies.

  1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    HollySunshine's Avatar
    HollySunshine is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eielson AFB, AK
    Posts
    21,037

    #1

    Baby registry oopsies.

    Advertisements
    So this is where I want to hear about all the things you WISHED you put on your baby registry that you forgot to put on there. Things that you wish you asked for more of.

    I've been working on my registry and don't want to miss a thing

    Thanks mommies!
  2. I Will Rise Above
    Never a *Just*'s Avatar
    Never a *Just* is offline
    I Will Rise Above
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    21,104

    #2
    Extra extra set of bed linens

    Is a big one I've heard people forget.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    HollySunshine's Avatar
    HollySunshine is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eielson AFB, AK
    Posts
    21,037

    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by HisByzantineLove View Post
    Extra extra set of bed linens

    Is a big one I've heard people forget.
    I almost forgot until my mom reminded me! So yesterday when we went I was scanning them like crazy!
  4. Senior Member
    silverrein's Avatar
    silverrein is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CenTex!
    Posts
    6,695
    #4
    Oh crap, I haven't even started working on mine yet!

    I'll be this thread cause I'm sure that in my mad dash around Target I'll forget a bunch of things
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    HollySunshine's Avatar
    HollySunshine is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eielson AFB, AK
    Posts
    21,037

    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by silverrein View Post
    Oh crap, I haven't even started working on mine yet!

    I'll be this thread cause I'm sure that in my mad dash around Target I'll forget a bunch of things
    I started online at babies r us but when you go in store it's so much fun scanning things and actually getting to touch things. AND... you can actually take car seats out to your car and see how they'd fit. Which is cool. You also get a free gift which I liked
  6. Senior Member
    Sweetie's Avatar
    Sweetie is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,698
    #6
    if your gonna use them : paci's. Those things dissapered
  7. I Will Rise Above
    Never a *Just*'s Avatar
    Never a *Just* is offline
    I Will Rise Above
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    21,104

    #7
    I'm trying to think of things you will need ---

    A waterproof Mattress Pad
    Safety Kit for around the house
    Baby Gate if you have stairs or think you will need one
    Baby Tub
    Thermometer
    Nursing Pads if you are planning on nursing
    Pump if you planning on pumping
    pacis if you are going to use them
    High Chair (my fav is the eddie bauer ones they are beautiful)
    Onezies
    A boppy pillow if you want one
    booby lotion like Lanolin
    soap for baby washing whatever brand you prefer
    baby washcloths (softer than adult ones)


    Yeah that is all I think of that is good for registry atm.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    HollySunshine's Avatar
    HollySunshine is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eielson AFB, AK
    Posts
    21,037

    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by HisByzantineLove View Post
    I'm trying to think of things you will need ---

    A waterproof Mattress Pad
    Safety Kit for around the house
    Baby Gate if you have stairs or think you will need one
    Baby Tub
    Thermometer
    Nursing Pads if you are planning on nursing
    Pump if you planning on pumping
    pacis if you are going to use them
    High Chair (my fav is the eddie bauer ones they are beautiful)
    Onezies
    A boppy pillow if you want one
    booby lotion like Lanolin
    soap for baby washing whatever brand you prefer
    baby washcloths (softer than adult ones)


    Yeah that is all I think of that is good for registry atm.
    I'd say I think I got everything covered lol. Except for booby lotion lol
  9. Senior Member
    Sweetie's Avatar
    Sweetie is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,698
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by HisByzantineLove View Post
    I'm trying to think of things you will need ---

    A waterproof Mattress Pad
    Safety Kit for around the house
    Baby Gate if you have stairs or think you will need one
    Baby Tub
    Thermometer
    Nursing Pads if you are planning on nursing
    Pump if you planning on pumping
    pacis if you are going to use them
    High Chair (my fav is the eddie bauer ones they are beautiful)
    Onezies
    A boppy pillow if you want onebooby lotion like Lanolin
    soap for baby washing whatever brand you prefer
    baby washcloths (softer than adult ones)


    Yeah that is all I think of that is good for registry atm.
    I highely reccomned this
  10. I Will Rise Above
    Never a *Just*'s Avatar
    Never a *Just* is offline
    I Will Rise Above
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    21,104

    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by HollySunshine View Post
    I'd say I think I got everything covered lol. Except for booby lotion lol
    You are going to want that for sure!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •