Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Trend Jogging Strollers

1. Senior Member

Baby Trend Jogging Strollers

Advertisements
    So I went to do my registry and I fell in love with the Baby Trend jogging strollers. My older brother has one for his little girl, but I read the reviews online and they were only so-so.

Does anyone have one of these? How do you like it?

Baby Trend Expedition LX Jogger Stroller - Sonic - Baby Trend - Babies "R" Us
    ^This is the one I want to get.
  2. Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    I don't have the jogging Baby Trend but I do have the Baby Trend Travel System (Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller - Wisteria Lane - Baby Trend - Babies "R" Us). I love it! One of my close friends had one for her daughter until she outgrew it and she loved it. The baby was always safely secured in either the carseat or the stroller. She never complained about this brand and she is one of those craseat/stroller/travel system gurus.

I personally like the jogging one and wouldn't mind one in the future.

For me all major brands are safe as long as you assemble them safely, check them thoroughly numerous times and they didn't come defect from factory.
  3. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    I don't have the jogging stroller, but I'm not a huge fan of Baby trend strollers in general. We've had a few, and every single one we've returned for one reason or another. I don't like how they handle. That might just be me though.

4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfRa View Post
    I don't have the jogging Baby Trend but I do have the Baby Trend Travel System (Baby Trend Stride Sport Stroller - Wisteria Lane - Baby Trend - Babies "R" Us). I love it! One of my close friends had one for her daughter until she outgrew it and she loved it. The baby was always safely secured in either the carseat or the stroller. She never complained about this brand and she is one of those craseat/stroller/travel system gurus.

I personally like the jogging one and wouldn't mind one in the future.

For me all major brands are safe as long as you assemble them safely, check them thoroughly numerous times and they didn't come defect from factory.

I actually thought about the one you posted as well. I wanted to get a more gender neutral stroller for possible later use. But its super cute! Thanks for the reply.
  5. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

I have that exact stroller (and we are having a girl). Just used it for my brother the other day. I LOVE IT!!! Perfect height for me or DH and works fantastic. I can also put my infant seat into it. Also super easy to put together. One of my favorites for sure.

Many of their strollers we noticed when we went in are short and you have to bend over awkwardly to use them. This one is the perfect height for me (I'm 5 7 ) and it also works perfect for DH whose 6 1.
  6. sassypants
    sassypants
    what about a BOB
    rocket_liz is my wifey
  7. Senior Member
    I have a Baby Trend Jogging Stroller. Not that model, but one similar to it. I love it! I have had no complaints or problems with mine, and I use it everywhere.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HisByzantineLove View Post
    I have that exact stroller (and we are having a girl). Just used it for my brother the other day. I LOVE IT!!! Perfect height for me or DH and works fantastic. I can also put my infant seat into it. Also super easy to put together. One of my favorites for sure.

Many of their strollers we noticed when we went in are short and you have to bend over awkwardly to use them. This one is the perfect height for me (I'm 5 7 ) and it also works perfect for DH whose 6 1.
    Yeah I liked that too. Im 5 9 so it is great. As well as DH will like the fact that its a jogging stroller.

Quote Originally Posted by AllThingsGo42 View Post
    what about a BOB
    Those are a little out of the price range I wanted to stay in and I dont know how the carseats fit in them. But they look amazing!
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bain5511 View Post
    I have a Baby Trend Jogging Stroller. Not that model, but one similar to it. I love it! I have had no complaints or problems with mine, and I use it everywhere.
    I am getting excited again. I was a little disappointed after reading the reviews but I bet there are a lot more people who are disappointed posting reviews than those that are satisfied.
  10. Senior Member
    I use it almost everyday to walk the dogs. I can easily push and control the stroller while walking my 2 very large dogs. I was so happy we decided to buy it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast