Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Show me your diaper bags!!!!

1. The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    The grass is greener where it gets watered.

Show me your diaper bags!!!!

Advertisements
    For all us new and expecting moms - a fun thread.

I'm sorry if this isn't the first of these, I haven't seen one but I might have just not noticed it.

Anyhow! I have been looking at diaper bags since finding out about this pregnancy and have not found a single one that I liked. This bugs me because I'm really picky about bags and purses in general and every diaper bag I see is just seriously grotesque to me (FOR me, a lot of them are SUPER adorable but just NOT for me)

I was talking to one of my girlfriends about my aversion to diaper bags and I told her that I was just going to buy a big purse instead since I couldn't find one even with hours upon hours of googling - she showed me her beautiful Coach Diaper Bag - so what do I do? I start shopping at Coach for a diaper bag - I'm no stranger to Coach, I have a little bit of a collection (I like to spoil myself) but hadn't really thought "Maybe I should check coach for a diaper bag" - so tonight I went to the outlet mall looking for maternity jeans, ended up strolling over to the Coach outlet and picked up this snazzy dazzy diaper bag for a little over $200 after the Outlet markdown and then 40% off because it was clearance, and then an additional 20% off in-store sale they had today. Can you say SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't judge me....I figure I don't fall into the "pink sweatpants and coach bag" stereo type since I'm a girlfriend and I paid for this myself.....and I don't own pink sweatpants

Complete with changing pad and shoulder strap!

Lots of pockets!! That was something I wanted out of a diaper bag, pockets!!! It has 2 exterior and 2 interior bottle holder pockets too

Show me your diaper bags and tell me your diaper bag story!!!!!!
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!” ― Dr. Seuss
  2. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    With dyl I had a Vera bradley bag (that fi bought for me from Sam ) perfect for one kiddo! I tried not o bring more then diapers wipes onese and nursing cover with me.

JJ Cole Mode Diaper Tote Bag, Blue Vine:Amazon:Baby
    This is my new one for two kiddos and it's perfect! Attaches to my stroller (I walk alot) lots
    Of pockets and room.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

3. Living in paradise :D
    Living in paradise :D
    So jealous. It's gorgeous!

DH was going to get me a Coach Diaper bag as my "push present" (we call it a giving birth present since I won't actually be doing any pushing). I know a push present is usually diamonds, but I'd rather get something more practical and expensive that I wouldn't normally buy. But I decided I was better off with and need a Roomba more and will just go with cheapy diaper bags.

I still have a black Winnie the Pooh diaper bag that was my last one I used with DD before I switched back to purses that's in excellent condition, so I'll start out with that one.

For some reason, for us new baby = new vacuum. I got a Dyson when I had DD. We just feel like we need super clean floors for new babies, I guess.
  4. Banned
    Banned
    I have no baby or diaper bag but that bag is gorgeous and I the pockets!
  5. He said:"I see a beautiful angel and feel perfection!"
    He said:"I see a beautiful angel and feel perfection!"
    Blog Entries
    I love this thread! Fashionable moms!
    DH:"I never thought I could Love someone the way I love you as much as I love you!"
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I'm going to be th unfashionable one after many many diaper bags with dd I have discovered what kind I like and it's the back pack style. I kept buying messenger bag types but they did not work for me evn though most of them are adorable. I felt like it was so hard to get into them and once you were in there it was like a black hole! Right now I'm using a plain jane backpack but with #2 on the way I'm thinking of upgrading to an actual diaper backpack. This one looks freaking amazing

Amazon.com: Okkatots Travel Baby Depot Backpack Bag - Red: Baby

7. The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveChildOfDudi View Post
    With dyl I had a Vera bradley bag (that fi bought for me from Sam ) perfect for one kiddo! I tried not o bring more then diapers wipes onese and nursing cover with me.

JJ Cole Mode Diaper Tote Bag, Blue Vine:Amazon:Baby
    This is my new one for two kiddos and it's perfect! Attaches to my stroller (I walk alot) lots
    Of pockets and room.
    Oh that one is cute!! Love the colors!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBlue505 View Post
    So jealous. It's gorgeous!

DH was going to get me a Coach Diaper bag as my "push present" (we call it a giving birth present since I won't actually be doing any pushing). I know a push present is usually diamonds, but I'd rather get something more practical and expensive that I wouldn't normally buy. But I decided I was better off with and need a Roomba more and will just go with cheapy diaper bags.

I still have a black Winnie the Pooh diaper bag that was my last one I used with DD before I switched back to purses that's in excellent condition, so I'll start out with that one.

For some reason, for us new baby = new vacuum. I got a Dyson when I had DD. We just feel like we need super clean floors for new babies, I guess.

Is that what they're called? I knew that usually the dude get the chick a present but I had no idea that this was like, enough of a standard practice that there is a name for it.

I really want a Dyson, I really REALLY want a Dyson.

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    I have no baby or diaper bag but that bag is gorgeous and I the pockets!
    Thank you! I heart my new bag. Post diaper bag needing, it will work great as a laptop/travel bag, so it's multi-purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyPants View Post
    I love this thread! Fashionable moms!

Quote Originally Posted by *Emma* View Post
    I'm going to be th unfashionable one after many many diaper bags with dd I have discovered what kind I like and it's the back pack style. I kept buying messenger bag types but they did not work for me evn though most of them are adorable. I felt like it was so hard to get into them and once you were in there it was like a black hole! Right now I'm using a plain jane backpack but with #2 on the way I'm thinking of upgrading to an actual diaper backpack. This one looks freaking amazing

I debated over this bag or a backpack style bag that they had, I opted for this one eventually, obviously, but I do think that a backpack makes sense. The ones that I saw didn't have nearly as many organizers and pockets as this one so I didn't get it. I have issues with black hole bags as well

I like that red one, looks super practical and convenient!
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!” ― Dr. Seuss
  8. Banned
    Banned
    I have a LV Neverfull MM. I had bought it before I even got married but it's perfect for everything and takes a beating from me.. I would like the biggest one, maybe, but for now I have the medium:

9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    My kids are teens, and I don't have photos, but I had an Elmo diaper bag when my son was born that was a gift from a friend. I ended up when he was about 5 months buying a denim backpack and used it for both of the kids. Seventeen years later, I still have the denim backpack and use it when we do things that I need to pack snacks for and stuff -- like going to the zoo, the ren faire, things like that. We still refer to it as the diaper bag.
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by *Emma* View Post

That would be soooooo good for the plane....
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast