Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Firsts...

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Firsts...

Advertisements
    This morning Wyatt had a sitter for the first time. He did great with her - even pooped (which, since he's on a once a week+ schedule, that was really nice to not have to change). Sam was great with him, too. He took his bottle fine and was smiling and cooing away with her.
    BUT... The little bugger rolled over for the first time for her I just wish that at least one of us could have seen him. But I probably shouldn't complain since DH will surely miss more firsts than me but still.
  2. blah blah BLAH
    blah blah BLAH
    Awww. I'm sorry you missed it! I've missed things Kenley has done even being in the next room! the first time she rolled over, I missed it, and my mom shouted at me "OMG she rolled over!" I was definitely sad, but like you I know DH is missing way more. Not to mention, there are SO MANY firsts, you can't / won't miss all of them
    *miles mean NOTHING when you are in love, and love means EVERYTHING when you are miles apart*

3. Banned
    Banned
    That's great that he and the sitter got along, but sad that you missed the rolling over. First words are exciting too and walking. My cousin's daughter started saying sit, but added an h. She would yell it too, pleased with the fact that everyone will stop and look at her.
  4. Senior Member
    Awww, I'm sorry!

Is it normal that he only poops once a week? DD's pedi wants her to every day (which she does - sometimes multiple times a day).
  5. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

It's okay I missed Ansley rolling over from back to tummy the other day
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by corpsmanwife83 View Post
    Awww, I'm sorry!

Is it normal that he only poops once a week? DD's pedi wants her to every day (which she does - sometimes multiple times a day).
    Yeah. Since he's EBF, his body is pretty much absorbing everything and has nothing to get rid of. As long as he's not constipated and still eating normally, he's fine. I actually found one mother on another site that said her kids went every three weeks from about 2 months until they started solids.