Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I completely NUTS????

1. Senior Member

Am I completely NUTS????

Advertisements
    Adryan & Aleighana are a little over 3 months old.... and I already am thinking about having another baby??? I just love being a mommy sooo much that I want to have another [after they are a little older of course] But Im thinking about it. I know I have a HIGH chance of getting twins again but I feel like I can handle it. I only want ONE more right now, but Im considering it. DH dont want anymore, he dont think we could handle more then 2, but Im confident that I can. Maybe Im losing it.

2. I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    Blog Entries
    You must have awesome babies!! They grow so quickly, I think it's normal to start longing for another one.
  3. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

Well, I would definitely wait until the husband is on board but I don't blame you! Babies are pretty amazing! Wait til they are teething and then decide.
  4. Senior Member
    Haha, well I dont wanna do it right away, maybe once they are toddlers and Ill see if I could handle all that, but being a mom is amazing, even when all hell breaks loose and both kids are screaming and pooped and my husbands home bitching and refusing to help cause "he had a bad day" and the dog is eating my shoes ALL AT THE SAME TIME, I still love being a mom. Nothing in your life is more amazing then a crooked gummy smile.

5. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

just wait til they are 2 or so
  6. Gained a child but lost my sanity!
    Gained a child but lost my sanity!
    You are a mom- of course you are nuts

Seriously though I would wait until they are a little older, maybe even potty trained, to try again, especially if you have a good chance of multiples. I know what you mean about being ready to be mommy forever but I will be honest- two in diapers is a lot of work (you probably already figured this out ) especially when one is a toddler who hates nothing more than being forced to be still for more then 10 seconds- even for a diaper change- so I think 4 would be totally overwhelming. Plus once they are 3 or so they will have a lot more independence to allow you time with new baby/babies. Plus that gives you another 2 1/2 years to get your DH on board and let him get over that initial shock of "OMG I have someone to be responsible to ALL THE TIME!!! "
  7. MDB
    Juliana is 2 months today and i'm trying to convince DH we should try for another one after deployment so she'd be about a year when we would start trying...
  8. Senior Member
    I felt that same way. I still do - But now I want to wait a little longer. Initially, DH & I said we'll TTC again once we got settled out here [we just moved from CA to HI in April]. But by the time we got settled - DD started acting like a toddler. Testing her boundaries, throwing fits, ect.. She isn't horrible, but she's a toddler and some days are worse then others. So now we're holding off some. Which I'm fine with as I was feeling super sad about "loosing" my first baby, if that make any sense.
  9. Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    I think we all go through this! 2 years was a perfect span for us we were a lil nuts waiting 10 to have our son
  10. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Nope you're not nuts I have a feeling after DH's and my first together I'll want another right away. (With DD to much drama and stuff going on I pretty much swore off ever having another kid. )
    Signature removed due to size.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast