Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Undercover Mama

  1. Senior Member
    HisGirl2010's Avatar
    HisGirl2010 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,998
    #1

    Undercover Mama

    Advertisements
    Does anyone have one, find it useful? Or no?

    This is what I'm talking about:

    Amazon.com: Nursing Shirt/Tank By Undercover Mama: Clothing

  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    tremblingturtle's Avatar
    tremblingturtle is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    14,195

    #2
    No, I just have nursing tanks that i wear constantly.
    I bought a few from target, and they are wonderful. I dont have to wear a bra with them, and they actually provide support for my big ole friends lol
  3. I Will Rise Above
    Never a *Just*'s Avatar
    Never a *Just* is offline
    I Will Rise Above
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    21,104

    #3
    There are a couple for sale at a resale store here (it's like Plato's Closet) and I was thinking about getting one. They look kind of neat. I need something like that and I cami one because my girls a too big to comfortable be in JUST a bra.
  4. You're amazing.... <3
    LissaMonster's Avatar
    LissaMonster is offline
    You're amazing.... <3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Me: Indiana Him: South Carolina
    Posts
    538
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tana Bear View Post
    No, I just have nursing tanks that i wear constantly.
    I bought a few from target, and they are wonderful. I dont have to wear a bra with them, and they actually provide support for my big ole friends lol
    I agree. They are great.
    Brandikayy and dream share custody of me!
  5. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    SandyKay's Avatar
    SandyKay is offline
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    32,613

    #5
    I have 4 and LOVE them, just hook them onto your bra and go, don't even need to be a nursing bra. I hated the nursing tanks because it wasn't enough support for me, but these camis are FAB


  6. Account Closed
    Katarianna's Avatar
    Katarianna is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    #6
    I desperately want one. I cannot wear no bra, I don't need everyone in the world seeing my headlights.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    tremblingturtle's Avatar
    tremblingturtle is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    14,195

    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SandyKay View Post
    I have 4 and LOVE them, just hook them onto your bra and go, don't even need to be a nursing bra. I hated the nursing tanks because it wasn't enough support for me, but these camis are FAB
    Really? the tanks I have give more support than my normal bras lol
  8. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    SandyKay's Avatar
    SandyKay is offline
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    32,613

    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tana Bear View Post
    Really? the tanks I have give more support than my normal bras lol
    I am one of those people that can only wear padded underwire bras, so for me wearing a good bra with one of these is a LOT better than a nursing tank.


  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    tremblingturtle's Avatar
    tremblingturtle is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    14,195

    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SandyKay View Post
    I am one of those people that can only wear padded underwire bras, so for me wearing a good bra with one of these is a LOT better than a nursing tank.
    AH. I see.
    I use to only wear padded underwire bras lol
    I guess it is just different for everyone.
    these do look neat though!
  10. Senior Member
    Abigail's Avatar
    Abigail is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    17,411
    #10
    I have a nursing tank from Pea In the Pod and I love it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •