Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: 1 year old diet

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

1 year old diet

Advertisements
    Ok what exactly does your one year olds diet look like? I am having a hard time finding a good routine for meals/snacks during the day now that she only has milk in the morning and night. And since she won't do baby food any more. Help!
  2. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    I'm having issues with the same cause ds wants milk for all his meals. He loves his milk (not so much the bottle but the formula)
    Breakfast is usually toast, or waffle with fruit, either banana or apples. Some times cereal, or yogurt.
    Lunch is a toss up. he's been letting me spoon food him veggies again so I'm taking advantage of that. Today he had one of those toddler gerber meals. usually its a meat, fruit/veggie and a bread or cracker.
    Dinner is usually snaky type food and milk.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

3. Senior Member
    DD has cereal or waffle with a fruit for breakfast. Morning snack is usually cheese. Lunch is a vegetable, a meat if available, and applesauce. Afternoon snack is yogurt. Dinner is a vegetable, a meat, a carbohydrate (either macaroni and cheese or mashed potatoes depends on what I make for dinner), and a fruit as her "dessert". She gets milk with breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
  4. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    I wish i was as "mothering" as you I miss the just breastmilk days! having to give him real food is a pain most days~
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

5. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    Emma pretty much ate what we did, when we did. I'm a huge snacker, so when I'd have crackers and cheese, so would she. We'd start with cereal and fruit (oatmeal for her) and then snack on veggies or fruits in between that and lunch. Lunch was usually steamed veggies and some kind of protein (usually eggs because she was addicted to them). Snacks same in the afternoon, maybe some yogart. And dinner was shredded chicken or turkey with potatoes, veggies, etc, depending on how hungry she was.

Now she is a pain with food, but back then, she ate pretty much whatever.