Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: baby carriers at the airport?

1. Senior Member

baby carriers at the airport?

Advertisements
    i am flying from FL to CA on wednesday (25th) and I don't really want to lug her carseat all around the airports, I would rather check it and use a carrier. I have never used a carrier before and I don't want an expensive one since this will probably be the only time I use it. If you have flown with a baby how was your experience and did you use a carrier or their seat? Also some suggestions for carriers would be great!
    Don't judge someone just because they sin differently than you.

2. Senior Member
    Infantino! They have some good ones for like 30$. I know a lady who used one and she said she liked it better than even a baby bjorn. Babies R Us has them.
  3. Senior Member
    I traveled with both babies by myself and used a carrier for DD and kept DS in a stroller. the carrier saved me! I used a moby wrap that way I could nurse her easily. I also have an infantino and think they are wonderful! you really can't go wrong with either one of those carriers.
  4. Banned
    Banned
    I would say a Moby. I don't have a need for a Moby, but I even want one. They look like they are easy to use, and the baby always looks so snuggly!
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I think the only issue with a moby is you have wrap it yourself so it would tKe some practice before hand. I am freaking in love with my ergo but that is an expensive one.
  6. Senior Member
    You can usually get a seven sling for just shipping and handling... I don't use carriers, but DH loves them! We got ours at the NEX and it was like $25 I believe.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Emma* View Post
    I think the only issue with a moby is you have wrap it yourself so it would tKe some practice before hand. I am freaking in love with my ergo but that is an expensive one.
    I would say a moby-wrapping really isnt that hard. I played around with it for maybe 30 min when I first got it and had it down great by then.

I also like it because depending where I'm going I pre-wrap myself..that way all I have to do is get Conner out of the carseat and put him in. It's better than fumbling with it at the airport,kwim?
  8. Senior Member
    i was looking at these....I don't really care for slings, I have one and Kenz hates it. I think its because she can't really move her legs and whatnot. The reviews on the Evenflo are amazing! I haven't read many on the Infantino yet.

Evenflo

Infantino
    Don't judge someone just because they sin differently than you.