Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help keep me from canceling

1. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries

Help keep me from canceling

Advertisements
    Dylans going to day care on Friday

dh and I are going to a couples workshop. We need this but I don't wanna leave my baby!
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

2. FiFi89
    FiFi89
    but, He'll LOVE IT!

I know it's gona be so hard on you, but you'll get used to it, and he'll loveeee interacting with the other babies! It'll be good for him!

Fifi & Gavin
  3. Senior Member
    You can do it!

This will be good for you and your husband. This will also be good for Dylan. He can interact with other babies and experience being away from Mommy and Daddy.
  4. Senior Member
    Mac, you're a mom now which means you have to make hard decisions for the betterment of your son. Dylan needs you, always, but he also needs mommy and daddy to be strong. One day in the care of others is nothing compared to what he'll get out of it. You're doing this FOR him.

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  5. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    I think about it and cry. Is that normal? We will be going to see him during lunch time. He's never been left other then with family. I've already started packing his new little bag we got him for day care. I won't have enough milk pumped for him either.
    So far I have 13oz. I have three tubes of 4oz of formula packed. A jar of baby food and a jar of cereal. Diapers, wipes, change of clothes. Going to bring his blankey. Got pedilyht ready for him. I have 6 bottles but only 2 sippy nipples and 2 regular bottles. (he does better with the sippy and none comes out the side. gunna bring his bunny and turtle.

What I'm pissed about though is we have FREE pcs hours to use but can't fucking use them because no FCC providers are taking babies! So now we have to pay for day care...
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

6. Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    It will be great for him to interact with other kids!!! I would play it by ear on how well he seperates with going to see him during lunch. IMO Some of my kids did great others I could only open the door and peek on them as they would get hysterical if they saw me. I hated making them upset again if I couldn't take them with me

You are a fantastic Mommy and you will do amazing at this! Leaving the first time is very hard but once you do it you will be ok I hope that the couples workshop is amazing I LOVE those things!!!
  7. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    i have to go see him at lunch to feed him. Trying to limit forumla intake as much as possible and I know this is going to kill my milk supply for a couple days!
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Couples need to constantly tend to their marriage. You are taking one day from what I assume has been awhile to do this. As for your son, I am sure he will have a blast. He will get to be around a bunch of kids his age and all that will be expected of him is to play all day. Besides, while you are at the workshop you can call and check on him when you get a break. If they have phones in the classroom you may even be able to talk to him yourself. Good luck and take the time to tend to your relationship with your DH.
  9. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    he wont really be playing with the other kids lol hes only 5 months old, hell try and grab them and chew on them mayeb

I'm gunna end up over packing for him I know it
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

ahhh Mac he will love it!!!! Sides it will be good for you both!!(you and dylan).
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast