Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: teething

1. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.

teething

Advertisements
    I don't know what to decipher these cries as. Her tooth has cut. Does it still hurt her until it comes all the way up to the height the tooth will be at?

I need to know if she's milking the lovin' i've been givin' her due to the tooth causing discomfort or of it's still hurtin' her! She does seem to appreciate the acetaminophen still.
  2. Senior Member
    The tooth hurts until it comes up all the way. At least that's what it seems like. The gums still look swollen and red up until they are completely in. Just imagine when your molars or wisdom teeth came in, it's like that, but they have tons of teeth coming in one after the other My kids like to chew on frozen washcloths ( I just put a stick a dry washcloth in there). The texture and the cold seem to help a lot so it might be worth a try
  3. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by marine.gf View Post
    The tooth hurts until it comes up all the way. At least that's what it seems like. The gums still look swollen and red up until they are completely in. Just imagine when your molars or wisdom teeth came in, it's like that, but they have tons of teeth coming in one after the other My kids like to chew on frozen washcloths ( I just put a stick a dry washcloth in there). The texture and the cold seem to help a lot so it might be worth a try
    omg i have so many questions. teeth were something that I totally thought would just happen later I guess, she's only 5mo and some change.
    how far apart were the bottom two front teeth for you?
  4. Senior Member
    my son got those like a few weeks apart. then got the top two. he's got the front eight now and his molars just starting coming in last week and my little girl just got her first tooth last week too. I already feel her second one coming in.
  5. .:I(L)You:.Those 3 Words Have My Life In Them
    .:I(L)You:.Those 3 Words Have My Life In Them
    my son is 9 month almost 10(next week). he got his bottom two teeth when he was 5 months. both at the same time. then around 7 1/2-8 months he got all top four in at the same time and another one on the bottom. its been hell and he has been feeling the pain until they are all the way full out. poor babies

IMy Baby Boy!