Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Playtex VentAire Bottles

1. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.

Playtex VentAire Bottles

Advertisements
    Anyone use these and notice the base leaks because of the vent? I have 2 of them, wide, and they both seem to leak a little through the bottom vent. I don't know if there's a trick or what...
  2. Senior Member
    I'm using one right now and having no problems. Never had any leaking issues either. Maybe try to tighten it as much as possible? Sorry, wish I could be more help!
    Desiree

Zachery Tobias born December 10, 2009!
  3. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

I have a few of them, I prefer the dropins, but I do use them, you just want to make sure the vent part is inplace properly before you put the bottom on the bottle

4. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

This is the only kind bella will take so we have alot. I have had a few leak but that was bc the vent wasnt on properly so i usually just tip the bottle, uncsrew the bottom, fix the vent and put it back on and usually the problem is solved. Other than that, never had issues with them
  5. Mmhmm.
    Mmhmm.
    I also read on some review on some page that I can use some sort of "bags" with these bottles.. gosh I wish...I want to keep a wide, angled bottle and this is the only one i think exists, too bad I'd rather use a drop-ins system because it'd be so much easier for pumping!
  6. Senior Member
    The directions say to make sure all the pieces are thoroughly dry before using or it may leak. I never had a leak on mine and I have 12 or so and used them on my older son ad no leaks then either.

GetSafeScents.com
    Now with even easier requirements to be a Scentsy Consultant!
    Thrifty Scentsy Tips | Join Scentsy| Jan is BBMB Month! | Grace Adele- 10% off this month!
    Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00 (those are zeros, not O's ) | PM me with your email for invite to new COACH Factory website!
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wcchick712 View Post
    I also read on some review on some page that I can use some sort of "bags" with these bottles.. gosh I wish...I want to keep a wide, angled bottle and this is the only one i think exists, too bad I'd rather use a drop-ins system because it'd be so much easier for pumping!
    You can feed in an upright position with the drop ins b/c you squeeze the air out of the bag or drop in and it comes out fine sitting up. I use the wide ventaires and wide dropins interchangeably with my BF baby.

GetSafeScents.com
    Now with even easier requirements to be a Scentsy Consultant!
    Thrifty Scentsy Tips | Join Scentsy| Jan is BBMB Month! | Grace Adele- 10% off this month!
    Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00 (those are zeros, not O's ) | PM me with your email for invite to new COACH Factory website!