Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Question for the mommies

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

Nutts Question for the mommies

Advertisements
    My five month old has been teething for a while now and she's been so good with it no crying or anything but recently she has been waking up in the middle of the night WHY? bahaha she has slept through the night since she was a month old and now we're back to this i mean she doesn't get up she just cries for her bottle or her sucky then goes back to sleep is this because of her teeth i think there almost broke through??!?!?!!? But this sudden lack of sleep thing is killing me hense me being up at 4:30 am. I couldn't fall back to sleep after five times up getting out of bed to walk to her room
  2. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    It most likely is from her teething. Maybe try keep her in a pack n play in your room till this phase passes.
    I dont know any other sultions,but I'll be thread stalking so I know if this happens with my lil one
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    haha i'm sure it will and let's hope your lucky and your baby is good with teething lol ...Congrats btw. Did you do a theme in your lil mans room? oh and i have something for you what's the babies name gonna be first and middle name i'll make you something but i need an ultra sound pic if you have one one that's clear.
  4. Senior Member
    It could possibly be bc of the teething and is looking for the comfort of her bottle or her binkie to sooth her gums.

I feel ur babys pain =( I'm teething right now to bc my wisdom tooth is growing out.... I almost woke up in the middle of the night crying and asking for a bottle to...
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Haha mine are too and man do they hurt sometime but only when i bite down on them
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nikitaaa View Post
    Haha mine are too and man do they hurt sometime but only when i bite down on them
    Lol

It makes me sad knowing our babies go through this =(
  7. Senior Member
    Ok so I cant remember with my older ones because my memory sucks lol. But my youngest went through phases where he'd sleep through the night for a few months at a time and then would start waking up once or twice a night again. He still does it actually lol and he'll be 3 next month...although now the the only reason he wakes up is if he's sick. But yeah it was a lot of back and forth until he was about 2.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Mackenzie* View Post
    It most likely is from her teething. Maybe try keep her in a pack n play in your room till this phase passes.
    I dont know any other sultions,but I'll be thread stalking so I know if this happens with my lil one
    I love Mac, but don't move bebe to your room or change anything. As they grow, they have growth spurts and their consumption needs ebb and flow. Keep doing what you are doing and this will pass.

Quote Originally Posted by MullerKris View Post
    Ok so I cant remember with my older ones because my memory sucks lol. But my youngest went through phases where he'd sleep through the night for a few months at a time and then would start waking up once or twice a night again. He still does it actually lol and he'll be 3 next month...although now the the only reason he wakes up is if he's sick. But yeah it was a lot of back and forth until he was about 2.

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  9. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    It could be a few things, but it could be teeth or just a growth spurt. My oldest DD slept threw the night from 6 weeks old until 4.5 months old then woke up 2 or 3 times a night for the next 5 months (til she was 10 months old) then started sleeping threw the night. My youngest is still waking up 1-2 times a night and she's 9 months old.

10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Judi View Post
    I love Mac, but don't move bebe to your room or change anything. As they grow, they have growth spurts and their consumption needs ebb and flow. Keep doing what you are doing and this will pass.

Oh no she's not sleeping in my room i know better than that i have so many friends that thought it was so cute to have baby in bed with them and it's not so cute anymore now that they don't get laid bahaha. I think Makenna has slept in my bed maybe three times and it was when we first got home from the hospital cause mommy was sore. And she only slept in her bassinet for 3 months then we moved her to her own bed in her own room cause she heard everything i was sick of not sleeping. So she will NOT be sleeping in my room we have a baby monitor and i have legs lol I don't want her getting used to that s*h*i*t.