Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: farting..?

1. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries

farting..?

Advertisements
    i'm posting from my so forgive me if its jumbled.

all night long, jordyn (7 months) has been in her crib and farting constantly. she did this last night too. is there anything i can do for her to relieve all this gas or just make her feel better until it passes?

she doesn't seem to be in pain, but she has been up twice tonight but been awake for an hr or so with gas both times.
  2. Hi. I'm Amber. I'm a RedBull-aholic.
    Hi. I'm Amber. I'm a RedBull-aholic.
    Blog Entries
    When posting please keep OPSEC and PERSEC in mind.
    When it gets tough, cause it will, all you can do is get on your knees, pray and love the hell outta your soldier
    My husband eats trucks... bet yours can't beat that.
  3. Senior Member
    ds does this all the time after he eats. he'll grunt and moan straining for about an 30 minutes. he doesnt seem to be in pain either. ive found a few things that work. use mylicon BEFORE the feeding. like right before you feed her. i used to mix it in with formula and that did nothing for ds. he doesnt have gas nearly as bad or as long with that. do you have a vibrating chair for her or anything like that? he has a bouncy seat that vibrates and that seems to stop the gas. also when he has it really bad i lay him on my chest tummy to tummy and i think the body heat helps his stomach because he never strains when i do that. i hope someone helps you out on here, i hate hearing ds strain and moan i know its bad
  4. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash029 View Post
    ds does this all the time after he eats. he'll grunt and moan straining for about an 30 minutes. he doesnt seem to be in pain either. ive found a few things that work. use mylicon BEFORE the feeding. like right before you feed her. i used to mix it in with formula and that did nothing for ds. he doesnt have gas nearly as bad or as long with that. do you have a vibrating chair for her or anything like that? he has a bouncy seat that vibrates and that seems to stop the gas. also when he has it really bad i lay him on my chest tummy to tummy and i think the body heat helps his stomach because he never strains when i do that. i hope someone helps you out on here, i hate hearing ds strain and moan i know its bad
    she's too big for her bouncy seat now. and she doesn't really have much formula.. my mom said it could be the green veggies since she barely has them, and the past few days she's had them. and that's the only thing that's been different.

we'll skip the green beans tonight and see how that goes.

5. Many of the things that can never be, often are.
    Many of the things that can never be, often are.
    Gas drops worked wonders for us... it most def. could be a change in the food though.

"So, after tech school are they going to deport you?"
    "...*silence*... No babe... they aren't going to deport me..."
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *emILY. View Post
    she's too big for her bouncy seat now. and she doesn't really have much formula.. my mom said it could be the green veggies since she barely has them, and the past few days she's had them. and that's the only thing that's been different.

we'll skip the green beans tonight and see how that goes.
    oh, i didnt know what time babies stopped eating formula. could be the fiber in the veggies for sure. i hope it worked out better for you!