Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Breast Pumps and Breast Milk Storage

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Breast Pumps and Breast Milk Storage

Advertisements
    These are the last two things I need

So which pump do you have ....post links(that would be wonderful)

How are you storing your milk? again posting pics or links.

I'm shopping around and feeling a tad pit overwhelmed.

Thanks for any ideas you can give me.
  2. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    I'm gunna wait till the baby is born to get mine. Just incase I won't be able to breastfeed
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

3. Dez
    Destiny <3
    Destiny <3
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dez View Post
    ditto. I have questions about this too.

5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
  6. Junior Member
    thank you for posting this! it will help me out!!
    i havent decided to much about pumping/storing yet becasue im hoping to not introduce a bottle for a while...but If/when i do decide to pump, im going to check into babies r us or the hospital! They rent pumps & you just have to buy the tubing and stuff. i think this comes in like a starter kit for medela?
    NOt sure i helped much... but its atleast something to check into if you dont want to spend hundreds to purchase one!

* also.. when you find the one you want.. check craigslist! In our area there are ALWAYS women trying to sell their pumps! Then you would have to do the same as if you borrowed & just buy the tubing & stuff!
  7. Senior Member
    I have the medela pump in style. Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump - Shoulder Bag - Medela - Babies "R" Us

I always have a hard time pumping, it just doesnt work well for me. This pump I have the best luck with, you can double pump which helps a lot for me. I love it. Its 100% worth the price.

I use these bags - Lansinoh Breast Milk Storage Bags - 50 Count - Lansinoh Laboratorie - Babies "R" Us And I just stack them up in the freezer in the back corner.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by xocassandralee View Post
    I have the medela pump in style. Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump - Shoulder Bag - Medela - Babies "R" Us

I always have a hard time pumping, it just doesnt work well for me. This pump I have the best luck with, you can double pump which helps a lot for me. I love it. Its 100% worth the price.

I use these bags - Lansinoh Breast Milk Storage Bags - 50 Count - Lansinoh Laboratorie - Babies "R" Us And I just stack them up in the freezer in the back corner.
    Funny... I have the exact same Medela Pump (which I purchased from the hospital) and I use the exact same Lansinoh Breast Milk Storage Bags which I buy at Target or Walmart. I love my pump! It was a bit expensive but it works so well and since you can pump on both sides its quick. We also were ok with spending the money because we will be having another baby hopefully in 2 years and I can use it again then.
  9. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by xocassandralee View Post

Same for both
  10. Senior Member
    I only used a hospital grade pump. I bought a Lansinoh double pump and tried a Medela loaned by a friend, but needed the hospital grade because Bella was early and not latching at all and I had trouble with my milk coming in right away.

I used the playtex drop-in storage. Amazon.com: Playtex One-Step Breast Milk Storage Kit: Baby We were using the drop-in bottles and I liked that I could just pump right into the dropin, less money getting wasted.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast