Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now what?

1. Nikolai is here!!
    Nikolai is here!!

Now what?

Advertisements
    Ok so Nikolai has a sleep positioner. Well this morning I go in to find him all the way on the other side of the crib and laying width ways (instead ofthe length ways I put him) and on his stomach. His sleep positioner was left behind at the far side of the crib. So now what? how can I make him stay on his stomach or should I just not worry?
    Gearing up for deployment #2
  2. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    you're putting him on his tummy with a positioner? i suggest putting him on his side and making sure the positioner is snug so he can't roll to his tummy.
  3. Nikolai is here!!
    Nikolai is here!!
    No I put him on his back and it is as tight as it can go on him. He pushed out of the positioner and then rolled onto his tummy
  4. Senior Member
    Im pretty sure once they start moving around in bed there isnt much you can do. I put carter to sleep on his back and he usually ends up on his belly or side facing the opposite direction. Do you have a sleep sack for him? Those make me feel more comfortable because before I used those Carter would often end up completely under the cover.
  5. Nikolai is here!!
    Nikolai is here!!
    Yeah I use sleep sacks Isnt he a little young to be moving around the bed?
  6. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Quote Originally Posted by Casadorra View Post
    No I put him on his back and it is as tight as it can go on him. He pushed out of the positioner and then rolled onto his tummy
    wow! what a little gymnastic-sleeper! dd is practically in a coma when she sleeps, so i've never had to deal with this. the most she does is kick off her blanket. we stopped using the positioner around 8 weeks. all it ever did for her was make her feel more secure, it wasn't actually keeping her in place
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casadorra View Post
    Yeah I use sleep sacks Isnt he a little young to be moving around the bed?
    Im not really sure. I think Carter was about 3 months when he started doing this. Same time I took off the crib bumper because hed smother himself with it.
  8. Nikolai is here!!
    Nikolai is here!!
    I guess its time to take his off then. Hmm my babies growing up makes me so sad.
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Nope. Not young enough. My baby was trying to military crawl at 3 months. Once they start moving, get rid of that sleep positioner.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  10. Senior Member
    Yeah sleep positioners are good for newborns, but once they start moving around at all really they get dangerous, I woke up one morning and Alana was about 1 1/2 months old, she was on her tummy, with the sleep positioner ON TOP of her. Lol. Now she rolls all which ways and sleeps however she pleases. Just be careful with blankets and crib bumpers now.
    Sleep sacks are a godsend!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast