Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: anyone not sleeping lol

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

anyone not sleeping lol

Advertisements
    So all of a sudden dd just decided to go back to her middle of the night feeding. She takes one 3 hour nap during the day still eats before bed and then wakes up at 2:30 to eat again. Could it be a growth spurt? She is almost 4 months though. I thought it would happen closer to 3 months. She went from about 12 hours of sleep a night to 9 or 10. idk it is just hard to get use to the midnight feedings again.
  2. Senior Member
    dd wakes up betweem 330-430 for a bottle too and eats right before bed she onlytakes 20- 30 mins naps during the day
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by TheBryTree; 01-06-2010 at 01:18 PM.
  4. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    DS didn't start fully sleeping through the night until about 5 months or so. He was still waking up at 4 to eat at that point. By 7 months he was going to be at 8 and sleeping until 7 or 8 and that's the schedule he's still on.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBryTree View Post
    It could be a growth spurt... or she could be over tired. She only takes one nap a day? How much sleep does she get at night? Do you put her down to sleep once she is already fussy and tired or do you put her down to sleep when she is just starting to show the signs? Most babies are taking more than one nap a day at that age (more than 3 hours of day sleep so your one long nap still seems strange.
    Thanks ladies
    I usually put her down when she starts getting a little fussy. I am going to try more sleep during the day. You are right I never thought of the possibility of being over tired. It makes sense though cuz lately at night even when she is asleep all she does is toss and turn.
  6. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Is your baby bottle fed?
    Giovanni still wakes up every 3-4 hrs at night to eat. He only takes 1 or maybe 2 30min naps during the day.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    yeah she is on formula. She is sleeping again. I just try putting her down more during the day and let her sleep til 5:30ish at night. She is still out by 8.