Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: .

1. Senior Member

Grumpy .

Advertisements
    Last edited by Ash029; 01-06-2010 at 09:50 AM.
  2. Miranda
    Miranda
    Are the diapers too big? I ask because a LOT of babies are still too small for a size 1 at 1 week. DD was in NB diapers for the first 3 weeks...and she was over 8lbs when she was born. Also, no matter what diapers you use, make sure you pull out the ruffles around the legs. If they're tucked in, they're more likely to leak. I personally prefer Swaddlers for tiny babies, but you might just have to shop around a little.
    Good luck!
  3. Senior Member
    make sure they are secured tight if they are put on to loose they will leak . A good friend of mine had to make sure her sons penis was pointed down cause if it was pointed up he would pee out
  4. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash029 View Post
    Ok i'm wondering if anyone has had this problem and if i'm doing something wrong or if its just the wrong diapers.
    I bought pampers swaddlers and every time maddox pees it leaked out the back awful. his onesie would be wet up to his neck almost. So I sent my husband to get some more diapers and told him to get huggies but they were out of huggies in newborn and size 1's in the comissary, bx and shopette so he had to get pampers but he got baby dry this time and those are better but still not great. they still leak just not as bad but i'm still having to change his outfit and blanket every time he pees and that equals a LOT of laundry every night. i've tried folding down the back thinking that would catch it but that doesnt work. is there anything i can do or anyone have this problem and found a diaper brand that works? they only have name brand diapers here so itd have to be like huggies or pampers.
    Yeah, they sound like they're too, if the diapers are leaking pee through the back.
  5. Hooked on the sauce
    Hooked on the sauce
    My son has to use Luvs during the day and Pampers at night.

Like everyone above me said, make sure they fit right. Ya gotta really stretch the elastic. At newborn age, the tabs for my son would overlap because he was so small. He wont suffocate, I promise.

We used Swaddlers for Newborn and then switch to Luvs. Huggies leaked like crazy for my son. Try a few different kinds...just buy small packs to give it a trial run.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I am not much help because DD pees through every diaper we have tried t night. She doesn't wake up so I have a mess in the morning.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by TheBryTree; 01-06-2010 at 01:12 PM.
  8. Senior Member
    thanks everyone! i bought size 1's because the ultrasound tech thought he would weigh a lot but nope he was only 6 lbs. i guess we'll have to look for newborn diapers when we go out hopefully they will restock.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash029 View Post
    thanks everyone! i bought size 1's because the ultrasound tech thought he would weigh a lot but nope he was only 6 lbs. i guess we'll have to look for newborn diapers when we go out hopefully they will restock.

Yea, dude... IMO, a 6 pound baby is too small to have size one..
  10. in love.
    in love.
    I had the same problem with lil' man.

I just had to make sure his pee pee was down.

It stopped happening after about 2 months.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast