Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: This is exactly why I don't take medicines!!! :(

1. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico

This is exactly why I don't take medicines!!! :(

Advertisements
    I called Gio's Dr. to ask what could I take for my cold since I'm breastfeeding. They said I can take anything over the counter that's not PM. So I took Dayquil, did it like 4 different times and because I'm just paranoid like that and hate medicines and what they could do to my baby's body I just read that Dayquil should not be taken while breastfeeding I'm not going to take it anymore. I usually would just tough it out and let it go on its own but I didn't want to risk getting baby sick so I bit the bullet and took it and now I regret doing so
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    One night, not thinking about the fact that I breastfeed at all, I took Alkaseltzer PM stuff. The baby and me slept through the night, and he was groggy and slept most of the following day. I wanted to crawl under a rock.
  3. 웃♥유
    웃♥유
    Born and raised in Cleveland Ohio, but currently in Oklahoma City.
    Awe Im sorry. Dont beat yourself up over it. Im sure everything will be okay.
  4. Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    Livin~Lovin~Laughin

Puke

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzle Mizzle View Post
    One night, not thinking about the fact that I breastfeed at all, I took Alkaseltzer PM stuff. The baby and me slept through the night, and he was groggy and slept most of the following day. I wanted to crawl under a rock.
    Ok....not to go off topic but that has to be the most disgusting siggy that I have ever seen. I think I may have to exercise my first ever ad block on that! I was totally mesmerized and appalled.

"Don't worry about being right,
    just worry about being kind."
    ~Tilly Therber
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry. Right after I had Cora I took some Zantac 150 for a case of heartburn that I had and afterwards I started thinking about it so I read up on it and I shouldn't have taken it while breastfeeding. I cried and thought I was the world's worst mom.
  6. Junior Member
    I agree, that siggy was disgusting! I tend to think I have a pretty good sense of humor but wow! Over the top with this one..
  7. in love.
    in love.
    Quote Originally Posted by kdcollette View Post
    I agree, that siggy was disgusting! I tend to think I have a pretty good sense of humor but wow! Over the top with this one..
    Gotta agree with that one...lol

MY EYES!

Anyways, back on topic, I am very paranoid about the things I take while BFing too. Even if it says it's safe, I'm always like 'well...it's just a little cold, I can tough it out'. lol