Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Anyone have this carseat?

1. Senior Member

Anyone have this carseat?

Advertisements
    The First Years True Fit Convertible Car Seat - Monet (Pink Floral) (Y11005) In Convertible Car Seats At HappyMothers.com

How do you like it? I'm looking into convertible carseats since Sara only has 3 more inches until she out grows her infant carrier. Shes not even 4 months old yet
  2. Senior Member
    I have it, just not in that color. I LOVE it. It fits perfectly in our tahoe, though Dagan is really tall so when he is driving he can kick his seat lol

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.
    Glenn Beck
  3. Senior Member
    I think its the one we are looking going to get. I'm going to do a little more research but some of the reviews I read say its better then the Britax everyone raves about for half the price!
  4. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    I think its the one we are looking going to get. I'm going to do a little more research but some of the reviews I read say its better then the Britax everyone raves about for half the price!

Have you looked into the Radian's? They are really thin so they take up less room. Don't know what you drive and if that matters or not . For us it did . I got all of mine for under $200.
  5. lord help us all!
    lord help us all!
    i have it in a different color. i really like it. Lo seems really comfortable in it. but rear-facing in a smaller car is a little rough. i have a mazda3. before the headrest, it was ok. still a little cramped. but with the headrest there is no way. we got a combi coccoro for the mazda now. it is AMAZING for small cars.
  6. Senior Member
    I don't think space will be an issue. If we were going to put her in the middle and the older kids on the outside we'd probably want something thinner. I'd like to find the true fit in a store and try it out. Babies r us didn't have it neither did Target.