Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't know what to do :( *sigh*

1. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico

I don't know what to do :( *sigh*

Advertisements
    Giovanni has been doing wonderful at night time, he does wake up about an hour and a half after he falls asleep and starts crying but I go put his pacifier in and then he falls asleep but for the past two nights he's been crying crying crying when he wakes up after he falls asleep and he cries and it seems like he is in pain I'm pretty sure it's gasses but then I wonder... during the day he is totally fine then at night he wakes up crying inconsolable it breaks my heart, he's not sleeping well, not even holding him seems to help Now I don't know if it's him having some bad nights, if it's his gases or if it's his vaccines (he got them done on Thursday) He seems so unhappy at night
    Right now he's mobil is playing with the projector and he seems to be more calm but he is still complaining here and there.
  2. Senior Member
    He could have colic. There isn't much that you can do for that unfortunately. Try laying him longways down your lap and rub his belly in circles. I hope he gets to feeling better soon!
    What the fuck is going on here????
    To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will
    love if we survive.
  3. lord help us all!
    lord help us all!
    try gripe water! it seemed to help Lo when he went through a fussy phase
  4. Senior Member
    Babies can have bad nights I kind of figure its the same thing with us. I know some nights I just wake up a lot, some nights I wake up hungry, sometimes I wake up feeling sick. I find if I play lullabies in carters room he seems to sleep better. I've accepted that sometimes I just have no idea what's bugging carter, and there's not much else I can do besides be there. This reply isn't very helpful
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I don't think it's colic. I had a colicy baby, and it's usually something they are outgrowing at your baby's age, not developing.

Jace was doing the same things a few weeks ago. He was perfectly content during the day, and would go to sleep fine at night. Then, wake up crying like he was in pain, and just not sleeping well through the night suddenly. It lasted for about a week and then he just stopped. The only thing I could do to comfort him was nurse him, even though I knew he was not hungry, and that he should have very well been sleepy and not awake. But, nothing else worked for me, so I nursed him. It just went away as mysteriously as it came.
  6. Senior Member
    If it is gas that's bugging him, he will grow out of it being so painful for him! I nurse carter now, then when he's done he let's out a big burp without me touching him
  7. Pass the Chocolate
    Pass the Chocolate
    I can't remember if you did start him on solids or not?

Could just be gas.

Has he done anything developmentally different? Started rolling? Sometimes when babies learn something new or are on the brink of a developmental leap they are fussy or don't sleep good.
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    molly was having a hard time sleeping recently but she just learned how to pull herself up onto everything to stand so I figure it had to do with that. I would just nurse her back to sleep (she actually does that now!) and try to get some myself before the next wake up.
  9. Pass the Chocolate
    Pass the Chocolate
    Oh and Baby A is waking up a lot too, it's very normal for this age. She also wakes up crying sometimes, something she doesn't normally do. I just nurse her right away (she's in our bed) and she goes back to sleep. She is nursing a lot at night right now too. I read a link on kellymom.com about how it's because they are "busier" during the day, so they are not eating as much so they kind of make up for it at night.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisgirl View Post
    Oh and Baby A is waking up a lot too, it's very normal for this age. She also wakes up crying sometimes, something she doesn't normally do. I just nurse her right away (she's in our bed) and she goes back to sleep. She is nursing a lot at night right now too. I read a link on kellymom.com about how it's because they are "busier" during the day, so they are not eating as much so they kind of make up for it at night.
    Do you have the link for that? Georgia is doing exactly that and I am ssssllllleeeeeppppyyyyy.

Shaky- It might just be gas. Try all your usual tricks. Now that Baby G is more active the gas doesn't bother her as much. She just lets it rip. lol!
    Is Gio pooping ok? I hope he feels better soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast