Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pacifiers, binkies...

1. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico

Pacifiers, binkies...

Advertisements
    Any tips on helping bebe Gio to get to hold one in his mouth? He likes them but he doesn't know how to hold them in. I think he would be so much happier if he could use one. Last night he had a tough night and was complaining a lot and everytime I put on in his mouth he was happy and would fall right asleep.
    Any tips on how to help him to keep it in?

Does your baby uses them?
  2. Gained a child but lost my sanity!
    Gained a child but lost my sanity!
    They just kind of learn how to do it. Have you tried different shapes & sizes? DS prefers the NUK ones over any others and has one that is shaped similarly but is slightly larger that he uses at night. Until he was about 5 months though he was always loosing it at night. Now if he looses it & wakes up he just grabs it & sticks it back in.
  3. Senior Member
    I have no advice. Carter wont take one. He uses me, which is often highly inconveinent.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    The only kind Little K would take for the longest time is the Soothie pacifier.
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    My only advice is to keep trying. My oldest dd couldn't (or wouldn't ) hold the pacifier in her mouth until she was 4 months old! She hated holding that thing in but threw a fit when it fell out. Poor thing. We just kept trying and putting it back until one day she just got it.
  6. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    when emi did use one, it was the soothie. but she just quit wanting it.
  7. 웃♥유
    웃♥유
    Born and raised in Cleveland Ohio, but currently in Oklahoma City.
    Adrian took one since the day he was first born. At first he had troubles keeping it in but now he does alot better. (as you can see in my siggy)
  8. Senior Member
    We've been switching them around to see what she likes.. She likes the Nuk more then the green ones we got at the hospital... It seems to me like we're having to teach her how to use it.. She pulls it out, looks at it, then puts it back in, or chews on the backside of it.. I'm thinking it's going to be a learned skill.
  9. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Quote Originally Posted by Shauna. View Post
    Adrian took one since the day he was first born. At first he had troubles keeping it in but now he does alot better. (as you can see in my siggy)
    He's adorable

Giovanni chews on them. I have tried like three different ones and there is one that he can hold a little better than the rest and I've been trying for like a week already and he soooometimes can hold them for like 30 seconds and then they fall. I don't know if it is because he is on that stage where he plays twisting his tounge all the time
  10. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    The only thing with Matt was trying different ones. We first tried the nuk and that din't work. Then the playtex ones and those didn't work. He's loves mams. He's been using those since he was 2 months old.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast