Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: I didnt get a manual

  1. Nikolai is here!!
    Casadorra's Avatar
    Casadorra is offline
    Nikolai is here!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,194
    #1

    Bang Head I didnt get a manual

    Advertisements
    And I feel like I really need one with him. He is clean, fed, changed, burped, cuddled, sung to and bounced around the house and he is still fussy. I put the paci in and two minutes later he spits it out and starts to fuss again. What am I missing?
    Gearing up for deployment #2
  2. Senior Member
    nikkilynn's Avatar
    nikkilynn is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    739
    #2
    Gas?
  3. Senior Member
    mrsb88's Avatar
    mrsb88 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,050
    #3
    i have no idea but im sorry
  4. I Love Nikolai
    blue_as_eeyore's Avatar
    blue_as_eeyore is offline
    I Love Nikolai
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    683
    #4
    my little one keeps doing the same thing... are you breast feeding or formula feeding? With either he can get gas really really bad and it can cause him to scream bloody murder like my little guy...but my pedi said formula can make it worse...
    ~NON Military, But here anyways~
    ~Nikolai James 8/17/09~
  5. Nikolai is here!!
    Casadorra's Avatar
    Casadorra is offline
    Nikolai is here!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,194
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_as_eeyore View Post
    my little one keeps doing the same thing... are you breast feeding or formula feeding? With either he can get gas really really bad and it can cause him to scream bloody murder like my little guy...but my pedi said formula can make it worse...
    Breast feeding. I just dont think its gas. because now he is sleeping just fine. And he has plenty of gas release when he poops or just ingeneral... I swear him and DH are in a contest.
    Gearing up for deployment #2
  6. Senior Member
    Germanchick's Avatar
    Germanchick is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    36,763
    Blog Entries
    4
    #6
    He might have been over stimulated. Did you try just holding him without any stimulus until he calmed down?
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  7. and still I think of you
    Daysgoby's Avatar
    Daysgoby is offline
    and still I think of you
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vicenza, Italy
    Posts
    10,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    #7
    Get the book, "the happiest baby on the block". It was a life saver for me. Until you can get it, watch these youtube videos and see if it will work. I swear his techniques work great.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddRkI5wVIqQ
  8. Banned
    felifreshh's Avatar
    felifreshh is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Springfield, Mo
    Posts
    2,712
    #8
    maddox is like that every day..
  9. Nikolai is here!!
    Casadorra's Avatar
    Casadorra is offline
    Nikolai is here!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,194
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Germanchick View Post
    He might have been over stimulated. Did you try just holding him without any stimulus until he calmed down?
    No I didnt even think of that. So just for the record when I try that TV off right? LOL
    Gearing up for deployment #2
  10. Nikolai is here!!
    Casadorra's Avatar
    Casadorra is offline
    Nikolai is here!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,194
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GeronimoPrincess View Post
    Get the book, "the happiest baby on the block". It was a life saver for me. Until you can get it, watch these youtube videos and see if it will work. I swear his techniques work great.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddRkI5wVIqQ
    My OB suggested this book!! I was hoping to get it tonight.
    Gearing up for deployment #2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •