Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is this normal (tmi)

1. Member

Question is this normal (tmi)

Advertisements
    i had ds in june, didnt have my first real period in aug.

its the end of september and still no period..im having cramps but nothing??

no, im not prego..my sex drive is way down,,which dh is not to happy about that

i was just wondering if this happened to any other ladies.
  2. Senior Member
    It can take a while to become regular again. DD was born in December and I did not have my period til June and my next one was in August. Are you breastfeeding? That can delay for a while.
  3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    It can take a while to become regular again. DD was born in December and I did not have my period til June and my next one was in August. Are you breastfeeding? That can delay for a while.
    i bf for the first month and half. the dr told me that could make not have one
  4. They call me Mouse Potato
    They call me Mouse Potato
    even if your not BF it can be delayed. I never BF my DD and AF didn't show up till just after DD turned 1. with DS he was 10 months when it showed again.
    DH: "Your even more beautiful as my wife"

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphiremommy View Post
    even if your not BF it can be delayed. I never BF my DD and AF didn't show up till just after DD turned 1. with DS he was 10 months when it showed again.
    oh okay i feel better knowing nothing is wrong with me.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steph23 View Post
    i had ds in june, didnt have my first real period in aug.

its the end of september and still no period..im having cramps but nothing??

no, im not prego..my sex drive is way down,,which dh is not to happy about that

i was just wondering if this happened to any other ladies.
    It took a while for my period to regulate with both of my children.
    Now, are you breast feeding? If so that could all kinds of mess up your sex drive and hormones are wacky for new mothers. Also sometimes breastfeeding can cause you to skip a period or not have one at all while you are breastfeeding. NOT TO MENTION stress from a new baby.

Has this happened recently, like all of a sudden and are there any other symptoms, ie withdrawal, loss of interest in things that normally would interest you, and kinda crazy thoughts? These could all point to Postpardom.

I dont mean to freak you out, and by all means PLEEZ dont be worried that you are in doom. These are typical questions that a doc would ask to determine whether or not to look into it further.

Congrats on the new addition, I hope this helps ans by all means...pick your head up and know that having a baby brings about all kinds of temporary things
  7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooah08 View Post
    It took a while for my period to regulate with both of my children.
    Now, are you breast feeding? If so that could all kinds of mess up your sex drive and hormones are wacky for new mothers. Also sometimes breastfeeding can cause you to skip a period or not have one at all while you are breastfeeding. NOT TO MENTION stress from a new baby.

Has this happened recently, like all of a sudden and are there any other symptoms, ie withdrawal, loss of interest in things that normally would interest you, and kinda crazy thoughts? These could all point to Postpardom.

I dont mean to freak you out, and by all means PLEEZ dont be worried that you are in doom. These are typical questions that a doc would ask to determine whether or not to look into it further.

Congrats on the new addition, I hope this helps ans by all means...pick your head up and know that having a baby brings about all kinds of temporary things
    No i bf for the first month and half. im pretty much back to my normal self, just stressed about our money situation.
  8. and still I think of you
    and still I think of you
    Blog Entries
    I still havent had a period almost 11 months later.

Having a baby does mess up your cycle a little bit and it is normal for your sex drive to be lower.
  9. Senior Member
    I got back on BC when DD was around 6 months and it regulated my periods
    What the fuck is going on here????
    To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will
    love if we survive.
  10. Army Wife
    Army Wife
    As for the sex drive thing, mine was non-existent after I had my son... until I got pregnant again 7 months postpartum. It drove my DH NUTS!!!
    I LOVE my Army man!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast