Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: teething tablets?

1. Maybe I would disappear without you..
    Maybe I would disappear without you..

teething tablets?

Advertisements
    I love these Hylands teething tablets, so does DD, They say 100% natural, but Im still wondering how long, is too long to give them to DD.. Ive been giving them to her before bed every night for a while, last time I saw her Dr I told him I was worried about giving them too much and he said they wouldnt harm her, but I still am a little worried. What do yall think?

My world...Brenna Mckenzie & Christopher
  2. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyCupcake View Post
    I love these Hylands teething tablets, so does DD, They say 100% natural, but Im still wondering how long, is too long to give them to DD.. Ive been giving them to her before bed every night for a while, last time I saw her Dr I told him I was worried about giving them too much and he said they wouldnt harm her, but I still am a little worried. What do yall think?

You give it to her EVERY night?!?
  3. Maybe I would disappear without you..
    She has 3 teething cutting in right now, after bed time rountine I try everything to get her to stop fussing, but she screams her head off, I first gave them to her about a week ago and she immediately stops crying after it.

Its not like I have given them to her every night of her life.

4. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!
    I would NEVER give them every night ever. I give them to her maybe 1x a month....maybe.
  5. Senior Member
    Emma also gets them EVERY NIGHT before she goes to bed..she is teething and thats what they are for. It calms her down right way. If you are in pain for weeks on end you would take something every day, so when she is in pain I give her what is going to make the pain better. You can give them to her 4 time a day if you want and it wont hurt her. They are made out of herbs and things. So don't worry..she will be ok
  6. Maybe I would disappear without you..
    Quote Originally Posted by carlsgirl View Post
    Emma also gets them EVERY NIGHT before she goes to bed..she is teething and thats what they are for. It calms her down right way. If you are in pain for weeks on end you would take something every day, so when she is in pain I give her what is going to make the pain better. You can give them to her 4 time a day if you want and it wont hurt her. They are made out of herbs and things. So don't worry..she will be ok
    Thank you!

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by carlsgirl View Post

...I've given DD the tablets everyday when she was cutting teeth..it helps her and I am not gonna make her be in pain
  8. Senior Member
    Why cant they have them every night?
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    My DD gives them to my granddaughter at least once a day to help with her teething pain, she has 7 teeth breaking through and is in pain.

Visit my Etsy Shop, Creative Dragonfly, for handmade baby and children's items.
  10. Senior Member

when my son was teething, the daycare provider would give them to him almost every day for a week or so (of course, i gave them to her with instructions beforehand). i would also give them to him every now and again after that.