Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: His doc says "he needs to pack on the pounds"

1. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by GeronimoPrincess View Post
    by 6 months a baby should double their birth weight or close to it. How much did he weigh at birth?

Bella was just under doubling her birthweight at her 6 month appointment.
    he was 7 lbs 3 oz. He was 9 lbs by the time he was two weeks old. About 12 by the time he was two months. He was between 14 and 15 pounds at 4 months and now he's 15 1/2 pounds. I have started working him up on formula. He's now eating 6 oz ever 3 1/2 hours as opposed to 4 oz. He's still getting three servings of solids a day.

I'm going to be getting him switched to a different ped. I really don't like this one. Another one of his little gems of advice is that whenever he sucks on his pacifier, he's hungry... Matt sucks on his pacifier in his sleep! So does that mean he wants to eat instead of sleep??? This doctor doesn't make any sense.
  2. Loving Life!
    Loving Life!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Rashel View Post
    he was 7 lbs 3 oz. He was 9 lbs by the time he was two weeks old. About 12 by the time he was two months. He was between 14 and 15 pounds at 4 months and now he's 15 1/2 pounds. I have started working him up on formula. He's now eating 6 oz ever 3 1/2 hours as opposed to 4 oz. He's still getting three servings of solids a day.

I'm going to be getting him switched to a different ped. I really don't like this one. Another one of his little gems of advice is that whenever he sucks on his pacifier, he's hungry... Matt sucks on his pacifier in his sleep! So does that mean he wants to eat instead of sleep??? This doctor doesn't make any sense.

HUH???? What a Gem! I'm glad you are getting another pediatrician. This guy is a quack!

My little Loves!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234