Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: My lifesaver!

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

My lifesaver!

Advertisements
    OMG!

I just bought an infantino sling today and I absolutely LOVE it!

Alec is so content in it and it is so much easier to take him out if I have the sling. I dont have to lug around the car seat, I just leave it in the car and put him in the sling when we are out and about!!

Its my new favorite toy!

2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I loved my sling! I had a Peanut Shell but it was fab! Congrats on finding something easier!!
  3. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    which one is it? Cassandralee posted about an infantino sling being recalled because the clasp can break pretty easy.
  4. Senior Member
    I saw your status on MySpace and it made me smile. I'm so glad you love baby wearing!
    Cori Aletta______ Avery William

09.23.09_________06.13.11
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Rashel View Post
    which one is it? Cassandralee posted about an infantino sling being recalled because the clasp can break pretty easy.
    If you just bought it its probably not the recalled one, but Carter fell out of my infantino sling head first the other day because the plastic clasp broke. Theres a picture of the clasp here- http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml07/07137.html

Slings are the best thing EVER! Carter lives in it. I have a hotsling now, and its great because it has 5 different ways to carry him so when he is bigger he can sit upright in it and be carried around too. If you end up looking for another when hes starting to get bigger I definitely recommend a hotsling
  6. You Can't Hear The Music Until You Dance
    You Can't Hear The Music Until You Dance
    I just checked out the link you posted - and it's the sling we had for Wesley while we were waiting for our hotsling to arrive in the mail (We were OCONUS, so it took a while!)
    Scary!!
  7. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    Quote Originally Posted by xocassandralee View Post
    If you just bought it its probably not the recalled one, but Carter fell out of my infantino sling head first the other day because the plastic clasp broke. Theres a picture of the clasp here- http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml07/07137.html

Slings are the best thing EVER! Carter lives in it. I have a hotsling now, and its great because it has 5 different ways to carry him so when he is bigger he can sit upright in it and be carried around too. If you end up looking for another when hes starting to get bigger I definitely recommend a hotsling
    well I don't know, it says it was recalled in 2007 and I bought mine in December 2008. I'm sure it's the exact same one.

ETA nevermind. I finally found the one I have. I had it put away since Matt didn't like it and it's item number isn't in the list of the recall but it does look exactly the same but on closer examination the clasp looks different, bigger, and appears to be reinforced with the fabric.
    Last edited by Brittany Rashel; 07-08-2009 at 10:14 AM.
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Its the same one I have but since I bought it yesterday its safe good to know though!