Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: "Like a bomb went off"??? (possibly TMI)

  1. Senior Member
    MATom's Avatar
    MATom is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ft. Bragg
    Posts
    3,558
    #1

    "Like a bomb went off"??? (possibly TMI)

    Advertisements
    I went to my midwife to have my IUD inserted this morning, and that's how she described what John Duncan did to my bottom to a med student. It went some thing like... "M*** grows big babies... this one was nearly 10 lbs. She did really well until the second his head came out... then it was... excuse me for describing in this way, M***, but it really is the best way to put it... it was like a bomb went off."

    I can laugh b/c she did a great job stitching me up and I had minimal pain, but a bomb??? Day-um.
  2. Senior Member
    MilitarySpouse01's Avatar
    MilitarySpouse01 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,443
    #2
    that sounds so extreme
  3. Senior Member
    SenseOfHumor's Avatar
    SenseOfHumor is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,791
    #3
    Yeah, DH said that when Bebe was born, there was "an explosion" of red.

    But uh, yeah, I got blood on the wall across from where I was laying.

    Casey ftw.

  4. Senior Member
    Heather LB.'s Avatar
    Heather LB. is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,533
    #4


  5. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Shannon Marie's Avatar
    Shannon Marie is offline
    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tinker AFB
    Posts
    4,715
    #5
    Oy. That sounds so painful. Maybe the C-section wasn't such a bad deal for me.

  6. Senior Member
    MATom's Avatar
    MATom is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ft. Bragg
    Posts
    3,558
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by GuamALlama View Post
    Yeah, DH said that when Bebe was born, there was "an explosion" of red.

    But uh, yeah, I got blood on the wall across from where I was laying.

    Casey ftw.

    LOL. After Lee was born (actually left me far worse off than John Duncan did), DH said "I didn't want to look (when the doc was sewing me up), but I did. You were wrecked... WRECKED. I totally shouldn't have looked..."
  7. ------------------
    JRal's Avatar
    JRal is offline
    ------------------
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nunya ;)
    Posts
    1,355
    #7
    Ughhh! That sounds so painful that it made me cross my legs!
  8. Senior Member
    SenseOfHumor's Avatar
    SenseOfHumor is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,791
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MATom View Post
    LOL. After Lee was born (actually left me far worse off than John Duncan did), DH said "I didn't want to look (when the doc was sewing me up), but I did. You were wrecked... WRECKED. I totally shouldn't have looked..."
    !!!

    I told DH not to look, but he was all "I couldn't help it!"

    He missed the stitching though because they had taken Bebe out of the room, so he went with her.

    Doc spent a good 30 mins. with that damn needle.
  9. Senior Member
    MATom's Avatar
    MATom is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ft. Bragg
    Posts
    3,558
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GuamALlama View Post
    !!!

    I told DH not to look, but he was all "I couldn't help it!"

    He missed the stitching though because they had taken Bebe out of the room, so he went with her.

    Doc spent a good 30 mins. with that damn needle.


    He learned his lesson after Lee. He didn't watch them sew me up after John Duncan... kept his eyes on the baby, lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •