Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: 4 month old feeding schedule??

1. Senior Member

4 month old feeding schedule??

Advertisements
    Jack just turned 4 months on the 25th. He is a big 4 month old. I don't know his stats, we go on Wednesday for his check-up, but he's in 6-12 month clothes now. He's been eating 6 oz every 3 hrs or so. He used to go 4 hours a few times a day and at least 6 hrs at night. Now it won't even be 3 hrs and he's screaming to be fed and not lasting much more than 4 hrs at night in between bottles. How much/how often are your babies eating?
  2. Insert something witty -->here.
    Insert something witty -->here.
    Brice will be 5 months next week and hes wearing 18- 24 months Hes on the exact same schedule for feeding too!

But he sleeps through the night really well.. but during the day its every 3 hours like clockwork!
  3. Junior Member
    Nathanial was 4 months on the 17th and he eats 6 oz when he first wakes up and then eats 2 more 8 oz bottles throughout the day then dinner is about a 4 - 5 oz bottle with a bowl of cereal and he may or may not get another 8oz if he's hungry when he wakes up later before he's out for the night.

Nathanial was born 9lbs 5oz, he's now about 17lbs and is wearing 6 month clothes... so we're totally in the same boat =]

If he's happy, that's all that really matter, but maybe up his ounces to 8? you can always check with the dr

4. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    Have you thought about adding cereal to his diet or are you wanting to wait on that? Matt stopped eating so much formula when I added cereal.
  5. Senior Member
    I'm pretty sure we are gonna start cereal. He goes to the Dr on Wed so after that we will most likely start. Let's hope he likes it because Ava never wanted anything to do with it. Thanks ladies!
  6. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrielh View Post
    I'm pretty sure we are gonna start cereal. He goes to the Dr on Wed so after that we will most likely start. Let's hope he likes it because Ava never wanted anything to do with it. Thanks ladies!
    BTW, I love the name Ava! That's what I wanted to name my girl, if I have one, but DH didn't like it.
  7. Senior Member
    ellie is almost 5 months. she wears 3-6 month clothes and was 12 lbs and some ounces at her 4 month appointment.

just two weeks ago she started 6 oz every 3-4 hours (when we use bottles) sometimes she surprises me and eats 10-12 oz.

this heat, teething, and growth spurt are KILLING ME!!